PhotographyCourses.co.uk reviews

Suite 983, Kemp House, City Road
London, England EC1 V2NX, UK

victoriaw7
11/2/14
This has been one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever tried to use. I originally bought a wedding photography workshop for my husbands 30th birthday and ensured he swapped his shifts to be free for the original date. A day before the workshop after emailing and receiving no response with regards to all the details about location and times etc it was cancelled. No full explanation, no warning. Against my better judgement, we decided to hold on till the next scheduled date for the workshop which again, meant my husband again had to put in holiday at work. Then to add insult to injury nobody bothered to email with any information like it said they would on the website. After a few emails being sent I received an email, (AGAIN the day before workshop) stating it was cancelled. I felt that this has been incredibly rude, unprofessional and inconsiderate. No notice was given on either occasion that the workshop would be cancelled, nor a full explantion as to why. To further put shame on them, I was told on the 20th July that my money would be refunded that day. I have still not received my money! I have emailed consistently, with no avail. There tel number doesnt work and the more I researched, the more "bogus" the company appeared to be. After visiting the business site, an hours drive from myself, the shutters were closed and I went to the business next door to ask if they knew where the owners were. After telling them the hassle I have had, they informed me that people had been there frequently with the same issues I had and that trading standards had visited too.

I contacted the police who advised me to contact the trading standards again and possibly a solicitor and to make people aware of this scam. This is theft.

Absolute disgrace
paulinep3
8/13/14
This is a scam company dosent exist. You pay for the course and they say they will contact 7 days before the course date but they dont. They have no phone number and dont reply to emails!
dejj
3/7/13
This website is a big scam. I paid for a course worth over £300.00 since last year June and haven't heard anything from them. I have since reported them to so many bodies but nothing positive seems to have come out of it. They used to be part of UKRLP but they were pulled off after several report form the public.

When you book for a course and then checkout, they will ask you to post them a cheque as they have been banned by PayPal, please don't. Their address is a mail forwarded address a.k.a Virtual address and they can never be traced. Be warned! No telephone number on their website to contact them, how professional is that when you are taking people's money off them.

They are rogues & fraudsters disguising under the name of Photographycourses.co.uk & Photographycourses.com. Don't fall a cheap victim like I did. Be warned!

Spread the news and save someone's penny.

Questions? Get answers from the PhotographyCourses.co.uk staff and other customers.

PhotographyCourses.co.uk?