Photography-now.net

Photography-now.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Photography-now.net also ranks 3rd among Photography Forum sites.

How would you rate Photography-now.net?

“The customer service team was very friendly and helpful”

Giannina T.
1/18/20

All the items I ordered in this boutique were of excellent quality, but the bust was of little importance in the dresses. I would definitely recommend dresses with hoops to someone whose bra size does not exceed 36C. As for the skirts I ordered, they fit very well and are very flattering. The customer service team was very friendly and helpful.

“Please, PLEASE DO NOT TRUST Reviews or order from this site! The company writes the 5 Star Reviews..”

Raegan L.
3/2/18

PLEASE, take my word for it and do not order from this site unless you are okay with wearing cheap, torn clothing! You also cannot trust the reviews on Trustpilot! This company had my review removed from the site as I am sure they have done with others! I'm assuming because I did not have an order number? Or continue responses with shady co? They are also doing a REALLY poor job writing their own 5 Star reviews! Some are even copied and pasted (twice on the same review) by accident I'm assuming? They are trying to cover up all the negative reviews, but trust if a company is capable of giving this type of service then that is the type of service they give! Regardless of how many FAKE, 5 Star Reviews they are able to write themselves! Original Review: Took advantage of Teenager! My Granddaughter ordered 7 things from this site for Christmas (2 years ago), only 4 showed up and none of them were the correct items and were also not even the same color as what she ordered! She says looks like cheap knock off, not as picture showed at all. We were charged for all items. Arrived in dirty bag, no paper, receipt, Nothing! Updated Review: You Flagged me for removal because I didn't leave order number.. Really!? All makes since now, you don't put receipt in the bag so that the customer has no record of purchase, or the order number, and you get to remove all the negative reviews. Genius! LOL I don't have order number because you sent us nothing! Items weren't even wrapped in tissue. SOME Items did FINALLY arrive (2 did not), but 1 shirt was ripped, they were wrong sizes (EXTREMELY Small!) and they were Bootleg knock offs, also received the wrong colors, and items were not what was in the photos online at all! Example: 1 item was to be a leather jacket What arrived? An Ugly, brown polyester coat that stops just under her breasts. The ripped shirt was torn right across front so is useless and can't be sewn. She did like 1 shirt but it was red and was to be black (red wasn't even an option in this style) BTW.. Teenager doesn't think to write anything down when ordering online... Lesson Learned, NEVER AGAIN! .................................................................................. We have no order I.D. because she forgot the password to that email address, the one used. .................................................................................. Romwe, You shouldn't have had my review removed.. now I will make my duty to warn everyone on EVERY SINGLE SITE I can!!! Everyone Else, You've been warned..

mihaif
July 31st, 2014
This is a great site. Photography as art means a lot to us because when we see a photo like we see in it and have a lot of beautiful feelings It is difficult to photograph a landscape that you like but you must also know how to make him look good and somewhat naturally. The picture has a very important role in our life because through photo memories and all the photo we say and show how we really are.
britanyg
August 16th, 2013
This website is little bit complicated from first visit when I found it. But the inspiration from photographers is awesome. Pictures inspire to learn more about photography and it's techniques. It's great website, I love it!
tayyabam
January 25th, 2014
toddl
October 15th, 2008
locate emerging fine art photographers - I have collected fine art photos from masters in the field for years, but sometimes I want to see new artists. This site is great because it has a wonderful blend of masters and new artists with unique styles of photography. Anyone who is interested in either learning about fine art photography or purchasing prints should check out this site. If you are an aspiring artist, this is also a great place to submit your prints.
barneyl
November 22nd, 2009
With everyone buying digital cameras these days and doing photography, it is nice to have websites such as this one to remind us about the artist part of photography. I feel like many people these days use digital cameras to capture the moment and are forgetting the art. Spend a few minutes taking a look at this site and I assure you that you will appreciate it :)
judyb
April 24th, 2009
Amazing - This site is truly an amazing site full of amazing photos taken by true lovers of photography as seen by the photos.
Who would ever have thought that black and white photos could be so beautiful.
It is a definite site to visit for any photographer amateur or professional.
joels
July 7th, 2009
Being an amature photographer who enjoys very much taking all sorts of pictures I look forward to spending a lot of time with this website...
robertj
January 10th, 2009
A fantastic website about Fine Art Photography! - This website is a "must see" - a great web site - Photography-Now.Net, they run a new website for photographers. A directory dedicated to fine art photography, master photographers, contemporary artists and fine art galleries.
heathers
November 18th, 2008
An Inspirational Site - For those that are budding amateurs this is a place of inspirational delights from the Masters and the best up coming professional photographers. If you are collector , this is the place to go.

Questions? Get answers from the Photography-now.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Photography-now.net?

Have a question about Photography-now.net?