Photocheap.biz

Photocheap.biz has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Photocheap.biz also ranks 78th among Photo Printing sites. The most common issues with Photocheap.biz are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Photocheap.biz?

“CHEAP but,I will NEVER use this site again”

Susan Z.
3/4/10

CHEAP but,I will NEVER use this site again. I just wasted $22.00 on photo copies. Pictures were very blurry and discolored. There also is no phone # for help and e-mails take forever to get answered. I think they may print them in China?!

susanz
March 4th, 2010
joeb13
June 28th, 2013
I ordered 21 photos 8x10 at $1.30 each but once my order was complete - my receipt said I owed $28 for 21 prints but my statement said I had ordered 71 prints and owed $96 - there is no phone number for customer services and i could not delete my order or my photos - this sounds like a scam - BEWARE ...
louiseg4
May 4th, 2010
Absolutely the worst prints I have ever received. The colors were all off. Everything had a blue hue to it and the border was huge and uneven. I complained, they sent out a second shipment and they were exactly the same as the first awful batch.
tm2
March 4th, 2010
Photos look like printed with home inkjet printer on regular heavier paper. No respond from customer service. Vaste of time and money.

Questions? Get answers from the Photocheap.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Photocheap.biz?

Have a question about Photocheap.biz?