Review of Photocheap.biz

Photocheap.biz reviews

Tel: 877-588-1085

joeb13
6/28/13

I ordered 21 photos 8x10 at $1.30 each but once my order was complete - my receipt said I owed $28 for 21 prints but my statement said I had ordered 71 prints and owed $96 - there is no phone number for customer services and i could not delete my order or my photos - this sounds like a scam - BEWARE ...

louiseg4
5/4/10

Absolutely the worst prints I have ever received. The colors were all off. Everything had a blue hue to it and the border was huge and uneven. I complained, they sent out a second shipment and they were exactly the same as the first awful batch.

tm2
3/4/10

Photos look like printed with home inkjet printer on regular heavier paper. No respond from customer service. Vaste of time and money.

susanz
3/4/10

CHEAP but,I will NEVER use this site again. I just wasted $22.00 on photo copies. Pictures were very blurry and discolored. There also is no phone # for help and e-mails take forever to get answered. I think they may print them in China?!

Questions? Get answers from the Photocheap.biz staff and other customers.

Photocheap.biz?