Review of PharmacyChecker

23 reviews with 5 stars

dianep258
4/14/19

Hi,

We used your site and a coupon, and saved $50 on one script for my husband. It directed us to the locations with the best prices and offered the coupon online. It was so easy!

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
We are so glad you found savings through the PharmacyChecker Discount Card. Thank you for the wonderful review, Diane!
sheilas186
4/8/19

They have been very good, and very informative. I would recommend them to anyone that has an expensive medication to take. It has saved me thousands of dollars.

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
Hi Sheila -- We're glad to hear the information we provide helped you save significantly on your medication. Thanks for the kind review!
charlesb546
4/8/19

I have repeatedly found the site to have all the info I need to make an appropriate decision for an important part of my health

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
Hi Charles -- Thank you so much for the nice review! We're happy to hear you got the information needed to make wise choices regarding your health and finances.
brada55
2/11/19

The medication I purchased has no generic available and is not covered by my insurance. Even if I had purchased it through GoodRx in the US, it would have cost 3 times as much!!

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
Hi Brad -- We're happy to hear you were able to save money by using one of the pharmacies we verify and monitor. Thank you for the nice review!
ethels25
2/4/19

Received my perscription in a very timely manner even though it was during the holidays. Great price. Very pleased with my experience.

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
Hi Ethel -- We're glad to hear you had a good experience with one of the pharmacies we verify and monitor. Thank you for the nice review!
deew84
1/31/19

Helped me when I thought there was no hope to get my needed meds. Thank God for Pharm Checker. I stumbled upon this website while looking for a resolution to obtain medications that I couldn't afford. This enabled me to find a pathway to a reasonable way to purchase the meds I am prescribed.

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
We're grateful to hear we helped you find an affordable way to get your much-needed medication, Dee. Thank you for the kind review!
davidf741
1/31/19

very helpful used site to make decision, was able to compare pharmacies, thank you ..................................................

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
Thank you for the great review, David! We're happy to have helped.
joanc172
1/31/19

My experience is highly positive. With insurance in the US. I have been paying $95 for a 90 day supply of a very simple thyroid medication, From Canada including shipping and without insurance the cost is about a third. Customer service is immediate and very accurate. I could not be more satisfied with service from Canada and am recommending to all my friends and family

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
We're so happy to hear of your positive experience, Joan. Thank you so much for sharing!
sarahi52
1/31/19

Arrived. no problems. Easy to place order. I called and they answered all of my questions. I was previously using Online Pharmacies Canada, but could not longer place orders with them as they required a non-family member to write the script that I have been using for 10 years, and I didn't have the time to find a new provider to write the script for a non-controlled substance script.

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
We're glad you had a positive experience, Sarah. Thanks for the nice review!
jamesf704
1/31/19

My first experience was in early December-I realized I was in the
"gap" and was going to have to find some lower prices fast. My turnaround from Germany was excellent considering I was going through holiday rush in two countries. The prescription was filled accurately, speedily, and with a lot of professional courtesy from the employee on the US side of the transaction. And the price is only slightly more than i pay stateside when I'm in full coverage with my medicare D coverage 9ostly jusy pay fro shipping is the difference) Thanks PharamacyChecker and also to the US pharmaacy

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
We're happy you had a smooth experience, James. Thank you for the kind review!
gregoryk77
1/31/19

Thank you for understanding the need for speedy delivery to help with my reflux problems of the stomach.......

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
We're happy we could help, Gregory! Thank you for the nice review.
stuartb127
1/31/19

excellant experience all around with all the information that I needed to find the prescriptions.There is nothing more to say.

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
Thank you for the kind review, Stuart! We're happy you found our information useful.
charlesd356
1/31/19

Completely satisfied with the customer service representative, accuracy, delivery time and price. Couldn't be happier.

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
Thank you, Charles. We're grateful you shared your experience using PharmacyChecker.com!
nancyg380
1/31/19

The site is extremely easy to use and very, very helpful.
I would not hesitate recommending it to friends and family

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
Thank you, Nancy! We're happy to hear that.
charless624
1/23/19

Gave me opportunity & confidence to try Canadian pharm for otherwise prohibitively expensive asthma med.

Response from Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative
Hi, Charles -- Thanks for the nice shout out. We do want to let you know that the opportunity to buy from pharmacies in Canada is not one that we bring to the table. The internet is full of websites that sell medication. What we do is verify qualified international online pharmacies, many that are based in Canada and identify those safe international online pharmacies on our website.

We are so glad that our information has helped you better afford your medication.
jasmineb72
7/16/18

Thanks- you have a great web site and always check you first before buying from the Company I use in Canada.

richarda13
3/17/11

This is first rate site, found as a Consumer's Reports "other resources" link. Go to this site to look up available prices on prescription drugs, both re-imported brand name and made-in-India (by Ranbaxy, Cipla, Lupin and the many other fine pharmaceutical houses there). Not listed here are the FREE metformin and common antibiotics provided at Publix grocery stores. Also not listed is www.healthwarehouse.com, which has some of the best prices in the US on generics. Avoid using pharmacydiscountnetwork.com, which will lead you to sources having astronomical prices. See my separate review of this outfit. Also do not go near Medicare D, the well obfuscated scam crafted by Billy Tauzin, revolving door former congressman from Louisiana. There is a lot of dis-information, probably coming from BigPharma, on the internet regarding drugs from abroad. A red flag that you are reading dis-information is the word combination "India and China". Current enforcement allows US patients with proper doctor prescriptions to have up to a year's worth of drugs sent to them via common carrier from abroad, provided those drugs are not for resale.

Tip for consumers: Current rules allow one to obtain 100 days worth of each drug at a time for personal use (not the year's worth as stated in my original review). That causes our family no problem. With regard to pharmacies strictly within the US, a recent Consumer Reports article compares prices. The lowest prices, by far, were at Healthwarehouse and Costco. By comparison CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens had prices which were up to an order of magnitude higher.

6 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Jasmine, Here's our update on Canada Drug Center: https://www.pharmacycheckerblog.com/canadadrugcenter-offline

By Tod C., ConsumerLab Representative

Hi Yves, We are so excited to show you our PharmacyChecker Discount Card (https://www.pharmacychecker.com/prescription-discount-card/). Enter the name of your drug, along with the strength, and your ZIP Code in the search box to compare prices among pharmacies in your neighborhood. Then, click "GET DISCOUNT" to print your PharmacyChecker Discount Card, which we recommend carrying in your pocket for discounts on all your prescription meds at U.S. pharmacies. Please let us know should you have further questions.

By Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative

PharmacyChecker.com lleva ayudando a los consumidores a encontrar los precios de medicamentos más bajos en farmacias en línea con licencia en Canadá y otros países desde 2003. No somos una farmacia, sino verificamos las farmacias y comparamos los precios. Usted puede encontrar información para ordenar medicamentos en farmacias Canadienses o en otras farmacias internacionales de manera fácil. Compare los precios de sus medicamentos en farmacias en línea confiables: https://www.pharmacychecker.com/es/

By Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative

Revlimid (Lenalidomide) is used to treat people with multiple myeloma. It works by helping the body kill abnormal cells in the bone marrow and produce normal blood cells. PharmacyChecker.com offers a search tool for patient assistance programs. Here is a link to the patient assistance program offered by Celgene, the manufacturer of Revlimid: https://www.pharmacychecker.com/patient-assistance-programs/revlimid/ With the patient assistance program, if you have commercial insurance, you may qualify for the Celgene Commercial Co-pay Program. If you qualify, your out-of-pocket co-pay responsibility will be $25 or less for your prescribed Celgene medicine. If you don't currently have any health insurance or enough insurance to cover the cost of your medication, you may also qualify for free Celgene medication with the assistance program.

By Lucia M., PharmacyChecker Representative

The website offshorecheapmeds.com is verified by PharmacyChecker.com, which means that it meets our company standards for online pharmacy practice: see https://www.pharmacychecker.com/safe-online-pharmacies-verification-program.asp. The physical pharmacy in India that fills orders placed on this online pharmacy is licensed and legal and inspected by our staff. It also requires valid prescriptions. If you import a medication from India, then, technically, you may be violating federal importation laws, but the FDA has stated that individuals are not prosecuted for such personal quantity imports. For further reading, please see: https://www.pharmacychecker.com/ask-pc/are-indian-pharmacies-really-safe-the-prices-are-so-much-lower/.

By Tod C., ConsumerLab Representative

Hi Marcia, Brand name drugs are subject to review by the Canadian Patent Review Board so that prices are not excessive. They use what is called reference pricing to find a fair price. Specifically, the Board chooses the median price of the following list of countries: France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the USA. Source: http://www.pmprb-cepmb.gc.ca/about-us/frequently-asked-questions#1391. Thats the reason the same drugs sold here are much cheaper in Canada. Generic drugs are not regulated this way in Canada, which is one of the reasons generics are often lower in the U.S. Canadas prices for brand drugs are almost always lower than in the U.S. However, its common for other countries to have even lower prices than in Canada, because their laws keep prices even lower. As you can see in our press release(https://www.pharmacychecker.com/news/70-percent-of-brand-name-drugs-are-imported-cost-87-percent-less-in-canada.asp) , you can often find popular brand name drugs for up to 87% less in Canada and for as much as 97% less in other countries. You can compare drug prices available at licensed pharmacies globally on PharmacyChecker.com. I'm not sure which drug you're referring to specifically in your example. If you could provide additional information I would be glad to help.

By Henry H., PharmacyChecker Representative

Stan, Please follow this link for prices for Janumet 50/1000 at verified online pharmacies: http://www.pharmacychecker.com/brand/price-comparison/janumet/50&2521000+mg/

By Henry H., PharmacyChecker Representative

Please go to this address: http://www.pharmacychecker.com/brand/januvia-prices Select the strength you're looking for, then click "Search U.S. Local Pharmacy Pricing" and enter your zip code to see discounted pricing. You can also search for prices from verified international online pharmacies.

By Henry H., PharmacyChecker Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PharmacyChecker staff and other customers.

1 Photo for PharmacyChecker