Review of PetTags

Las Vegas, NV 89114-5103, US
info@pettags.com

emilyb365
5/14/19

DONT USE THIS COMPANY! The font was hard to read on the tag once received. If I'm buying a dog tag I obviously need the writing clear and easy to read. Terrible company!

wille25
11/28/18

All I wanted was a simple dog tag, Ordered it for $5.90, an hour later when I read the invoice they had shown my order in "small size" when I ordered large. THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE & when I emailed them to cancel or change the order, Mantla Jimenez claimed I had ordered that size (WHICH WAS WRONG) & said I could return the item, but not to the address it was sent from SCYLLA LLC 2665 Bayshore Dr. Suite 220 Cocanut Grove Fl 33133 USA. (for a company from UK) It took over three weeks & was the wrong size with engraving too small to read. Shipping was $2.90 for a single US stamp, the tag is USELESS with no way to return. Like everyone else "I should of read the reviews, as not one is favorable" I have since bought one off Amazon with free shipping for less than 3 dollars. SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE THIS COMPANY INVESTIGATED FOR THEIR BOGUS BUSINESS PRACTICE. IT'S A SCAM OUTFIT THAT SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS

pams84
2/24/17

I ordered two id tags for our new adopted dog on 2/2/17. After waiting over two weeks, I finally received one tag. My credit card was charged the full amount for the entire order on the day I placed the order. I have tried multiple times to call the two numbers listed on their website but cannot get an answer as the phone is always busy no mater what time of day or night I call. (Off the hook?) I have contacted them twice via their online service form but have received no response. I filed a complaint with PayPal a week ago who forwarded the complaint to them, but no response. Do not buy from this company.

edn279
1/12/16

Ordered tag and credit card charged immediately. No tag sent in a month. Do not respond to contacts through website and phone always busy. Not an honest company.

mn34
3/10/15

ordered 2 tags for my dogs: names are Tallulah and Alabama. Not exactly ordinary every day names....after taking forever to get here..I open them to find both tags have MY name in them...after emailing multiple times Im told by Rudy that's what I filled in so no fix and no refund..after making me send a pic of the screwed up tags. Why in the hell would I order two dog tags with MY name on them? Hate this place...flushed 10 bucks for nothing. Slow as molassess and customer service is a joke.

supreetk
9/21/14

I ordered 2 cat breakaway collars from them, and received 2 collars that were impossible to buckle and unbuckle. If my cat ever got stuck anywhere with this collar, it would NOT open, and she would be stuck. Very dangerous. I have been calling and emailing for two and a half weeks now. Not a single response. Very shady company, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

And by the way, I saw the responses from the Pettags rep on other reviews here...wow. They really DO have terrible customer service!

trudyh
9/19/14

Years ago I ordered pet tags from pettags.com and they were well made. No longer. The one I received a few days ago had rough, sticky edges, and was made out of multiple layers of stuff that look like they may separate. It's also coated with something that looks like Saran Wrap. It's a night and day difference from before. Very disappointing, as now there will be a delay in getting a tag for my new cat since I have to find a better place to order from. Pettags did ship reasonably promptly, that's all the good I can say about them. I would not use this tag for a pet because of potential problems with the tag.

debbiem27
5/15/14

I ordered on April 30 the monthly special Tag, Collar & Leash...my paypal was billed that day by Salco Enterprises for them. I received the tag 3days later..as of today, no collar, no leash...I have called them 2 times and sent emails about not getting my complete order. I just called again, and once again they took my name and number and said someone would call me back. If I do not hear from them by tomorrow, I will be contacting paypal for a full refund..

Response from Stephen G., PetTags Representative
Hello Debbie, First your confirmation rmail said collars take 14-21 days as they are made to order but instead of calling us toll free you write a bad review. 2md, you received the tag so why would you logically conclude you were not receiving the rest of the order? Either way if you call us Monday toll free 800-227-4260 we will tell you when it was mailed as right now we don't have the order # and only know you as Debbie, so relax we are a good company since 1987.
saritao
7/9/13

I bought one pet tag from this company two years ago. Since then they have been spamming me with DAILY emails advertising their products. I have made more than 10 requests to get me off their list, including calling them about 3 times. The spam continues.

susanm50
5/14/13

I am being bombarded with emails and there is no way to stop them. How many dog tags can I possibly use? I would never, never, never, never, ever recommend this company. They are dreadful

deborahr5
5/30/12

The site may be easy to use, but their service is anything but customer friendly. I ordered a personalized collar nearly a month ago and while they charged my credit card immediately, I've yet to see the collar. Takes FOREVER to receive products. I will never purchase from them again.

Response from Stephen G., PetTags Representative
Maybe the post office lost it. Just call them and they stand behind their products as I have been ordering there for 6 years.
danf6
1/17/11

Best quality pet products on the web. I wouldn't use any other site. They really care about your pets and their customers. Awesome!

richards14
1/14/11

This company has the best selection of pet tags I have ever seen. The designer tags are amazing and all of our dogs and cats have them and their collars. Easy site to use and the order comes fast. Check it out, www.pettags.com.

scottg2
1/13/11

Ordered 2 tags and 2 collars about 8 days ago and they came fast and look great. I suggest this site for any pet owner.

richardl7
1/12/11

I never received my order, two dog tag collars, after almost a month and they are refusing to issue a refund.

Response from Stephen G., PetTags Representative
I own the company and all you have to do is email us at sales@pettags,com with the order # and we will resend it as sometimes the post office does lose items. You can call as well at 800-227-4260.
samg2
1/30/10

This site rocks. Got my order fast and great products too. I would definitely reccommend it to any pet owner. Also, the no bark collar works and is humane without the use of electric shock.

Questions? Get answers from the PetTags staff and other customers.

PetTags?