Review of PetStock.com.au

info@petstock.com.au

robertp183
5/1/16

Beware! Violent staff at Petstock Cranbourne

Today, at Petstock Cranbourne a stocky bald, scruffy man claiming to be the Manager, verbally abused and threatened me with physical harm, he was unprovoked and this behaviour is unacceptable.

I contact Petstock Head office in Melbourne immediately and I did not get the impression, that they will do anything about my complaint. If you have had any issues with this store please contact 03 53355499 to voice your concerns.

The manager has not been sacked, As consumers we need to stand up against violence, so we need to boycott companies that practice and condone violent behaviour. Violence is unacceptable behaviour.

I will now seek legal advise and take action against Petstock about the incident

share this with friends and family and add hashtags to spread the word..

sarahs145
4/13/15

I am an animal rescuer and foster carer. With so many animals coming in to my care, I am grateful to have Pet Stock nearby to supply all our animals needs. Their sales are regular and brilliant and their day to day prices are reasonable. Staff at the Carrum Downs and Braeside stores are amazing.

Questions? Get answers from the PetStock.com.au staff and other customers.

PetStock.com.au?