Review of Petsonthego

petsonthego.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 Review From Our Community

jacquelined4
4/27/11

This site is not being maintained, and there is NO database of dog friendly activities in the "members only" section as advertised.

I paid $5 for a trial month membership and could have flushed my money down the toilet. The "public" page advertises several listed activities that are "just a few suggestions that we include in our pet activities database." However, when you join and attempt to go to this database, there is NO database - it's expected to be up and running in "2009".

While they have some accommodations, it looks like other consolidator lodging websites, just selected for pet friendliness.

I wrote emails to the site owner and the "info" address; both emails bounced. I subsequently wrote the webmaster, and got a reply from the site owner who, to his/her credit, offered to refund my $5. I'd rather have even a partial database of activities than go through the hassle of a refund though.

Questions? Get answers from the Petsonthego staff and other customers.

Petsonthego?