Pets Market

Pets Market has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 110 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Pets Market most frequently mention good quality and customer service. Pets Market ranks 11th among Pets sites.

How would you rate Pets Market?

“Great Selection!”

Jennifer M.
4/26/21

PetsMarket is pricier than some other websites, but they have great customer service and selection. I purchased a personalized hoodie for my cat "Ollie The Good Kitty" that took a while to ship (because it was being customized and shipped from overseas), but it's incredibly good quality and fits him like a dream! It does seem like they offer everyone the 20% off pet influencer code, which is probably why they've inflated their retail prices, but I'm pleased with my purchase and would shop them again for the great service and selection.

juliannaw12
October 20th, 2020

I have bought a sweater and the cute scarf for two of my flat faced felines. The material is good quality and does not seem to irritate my beloved pets. My only issue is with shipping time but everything arrived in perfect condition so I'm perfectly willing to overlook that. :)

jenniferm67
April 26th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
The company uses suppliers from various locations across the world, so you may have products from the same order with drastically different shipping times. One of my cat shirts came within days, but a customized product from the same order took weeks.

Cat clothes

kathyf476
February 25th, 2021

The coffee coloured soft warm mat has arrived today. It's a good size and really suits the lounge. I just hope my cat Lord Charles gets used to it as a new ‘bed!'

Mat

ellyssar
November 10th, 2020

Love this shop! I got one of their Christmas themed collars for my 7 month old tabby and we both love it Delivery time wait was not long at all, item came in earlier than expected and the material is very good quality, and it's very unique! Can't wait to come back to shop again.

alexisb473
March 28th, 2021

I found this company on instagram. I found their products to be cute and reasonably priced. The process was easy and my items shipped quickly. When there was a slight issue with my customs code, a representative reached out and helped me resolve the problem quickly. I received my items in about 2 weeks. My cat likes his new collar and he lools super cute in his shirt.

sitia7
January 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Been looking for a sturdy yet light weight feeding bowl that doesn't topple easily for months now and finally we got it! Awesome find for my two furry boys! Thank you!

Cat bowl

selvers
February 25th, 2021

I have bought a shirt for my cat. The material is good quality and does not seem to irritate my pet. Everything arrived in perfect condition.

isabelb71
November 21st, 2020

The shipping was fast (11 days to Portugal).
The product arrived just like expected (really good quality).
I recommended!

starj5
October 28th, 2020

I bought an amazing lion outfit for my kitten Star
She loves it and blends in good with her shade. Service on delivery and order was good I will shop again.
Lol photo won't rotate lol

jadew62
November 18th, 2020

Just received our jacket from pets market. Very happy with the product and its a great fit. Also quick delivery for a international order!
Thanks paxthecorsox

ruthj351
December 6th, 2020

Although shipping was a little slow the product is amazing! Definitely will buy from again! Cat loves it!

wendyd270
November 18th, 2020

I purchased the KingKonb which is great for removing the under hair and gives my dog a lovely massage and scratch at the same time. I swear she smiles when I use it on her. The teeth cleaning toy is also a hit and keeps her entertained longer than most toys. Very pleased with Pets Market.

janew410
October 31st, 2020

I bought the bed for my cat, he was a bit nervous of it at first but now loves it and hasn't left it all day! Great service, fast delivery and great value!

edenb32
November 10th, 2020

Product came in wonderful condition! Lovely and easy website, and my cat loves his new rapper necklace!

lesm57
October 21st, 2020

Love the variety of products they offer for both cats and dogs. Have been super responsive via IG and am happy with my experience.

sophiem142
May 11th, 2021

I found this product very cute! It was super fluffy and my cat loved it! I liked how it could stick to the floor so when you go to work or school during the day your cat has a fun toy to play with! I would definitely recommend this product! :)

oliviat107
October 24th, 2020

Overall it's a cute feeder, good quality even though the bottle was dented when I opened the package.

oliviaf127
October 31st, 2020

I love the pumpkin design! It's adorable for the fall and the orange is vobrant. The material feels very sturdy as well! It is more of a bandana for a dog though as it is big for my cat. Even when I fold it to where it's the right size, the places where you tie is too short to actually tie. I do have a little clip that I use though so it works!

Tip for consumers:
Use code Mina20 to get 20% off your purchase?

A pumpkin bandana!

bryanr235
December 12th, 2020

Overall very friendly, lots of stuff to choose from and very happy with the product good sturdy quality.

allih12
October 20th, 2020

All over a great product, there is some difficulty attaching the rod srtraps to the suction cups and the bottom middle one doesn't stay stuck as well as the other two- but it does the trick and my kitty loves it!

ericar173
January 2nd, 2021

I ordered a nice sweater for my little guy mitch and he absolutely loves it! Was running around with a big smile while wearing it!

sasukeandkeanuu
December 13th, 2020

My fur babies look absolutely adorable in the collar I purchased! Looks great on Keanu (female) and Sasuke (male) who are both ambassadors Pets Market on Instagram.

Products used:
I purchased a beautiful red and green collar with a big red bell for my cats. They look great for the holidays

maddiew23
February 12th, 2021

I bought cute lil Georgie a hat and I love it! There so amazing! I put pictures to show u you guys!

Hats

valentinav23
January 6th, 2021

I've just received the pillow for me and a pair of slippers for my human, since she likes cat's stuff and I gave her this present.
Everything was so much appreciated that I'll buy again! In face, I'm waiting for a new order

Igt:@joypampuriothecat

All cat lovers!

Pillow - Slippers

adamg501
October 24th, 2020

The hammock i ordered is great, my cats love it and we got a great discount. Thank you guys, birbs better be careful

Pets Market is a 100% legitimate company. They are very responsive to you as the customer

By Alicia E.