Pets Market

Pets Market has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 70 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Pets Market most frequently mention good quality. Pets Market ranks 15th among Pets sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.5%
How would you rate Pets Market?

“Amazing products and Friendly Service!”

Julianna W.
10/20/20

I have bought a sweater and the cute scarf for two of my flat faced felines. The material is good quality and does not seem to irritate my beloved pets. My only issue is with shipping time but everything arrived in perfect condition so I'm perfectly willing to overlook that. :)

juliannaw12
October 20th, 2020
ellyssar
November 10th, 2020
Love this shop! I got one of their Christmas themed collars for my 7 month old tabby and we both love it Delivery time wait was not long at all, item came in earlier than expected and the material is very good quality, and it's very unique! Can't wait to come back to shop again.
janew410
October 31st, 2020
I bought the bed for my cat, he was a bit nervous of it at first but now loves it and hasn't left it all day! Great service, fast delivery and great value!
isabelb71
November 21st, 2020
The shipping was fast (11 days to Portugal).
The product arrived just like expected (really good quality).
I recommended!
starj5
October 28th, 2020
I bought an amazing lion outfit for my kitten Star
She loves it and blends in good with her shade. Service on delivery and order was good I will shop again.
Lol photo won't rotate lol
jadew62
November 18th, 2020
Just received our jacket from pets market. Very happy with the product and its a great fit. Also quick delivery for a international order!
Thanks paxthecorsox
ruthj351
December 6th, 2020
Although shipping was a little slow the product is amazing! Definitely will buy from again! Cat loves it!
wendyd270
November 18th, 2020
I purchased the KingKonb which is great for removing the under hair and gives my dog a lovely massage and scratch at the same time. I swear she smiles when I use it on her. The teeth cleaning toy is also a hit and keeps her entertained longer than most toys. Very pleased with Pets Market.
oliviaf127
October 31st, 2020
I love the pumpkin design! It's adorable for the fall and the orange is vobrant. The material feels very sturdy as well! It is more of a bandana for a dog though as it is big for my cat. Even when I fold it to where it's the right size, the places where you tie is too short to actually tie. I do have a little clip that I use though so it works!

Tip for consumers:
Use code Mina20 to get 20% off your purchase?

A pumpkin bandana!

edenb32
November 10th, 2020
Product came in wonderful condition! Lovely and easy website, and my cat loves his new rapper necklace!
justinac8
November 10th, 2020
Smooth delivery, the sofa bed was great. Color matches the pictures as shown online. Very soft and comfy~
lesm57
October 21st, 2020
Love the variety of products they offer for both cats and dogs. Have been super responsive via IG and am happy with my experience.
natalies508
November 8th, 2020
While it did take awhile for my order to arrive, I'm very happy with the outcome. All 3 of the sweaters that I ordered arrived together and were in great condition
oliviat107
October 24th, 2020
Overall it's a cute feeder, good quality even though the bottle was dented when I opened the package.
bryanr235
December 12th, 2020
Overall very friendly, lots of stuff to choose from and very happy with the product good sturdy quality.
ericar173
January 2nd, 2021
I ordered a nice sweater for my little guy mitch and he absolutely loves it! Was running around with a big smile while wearing it!
sasukeandkeanuu
December 13th, 2020
My fur babies look absolutely adorable in the collar I purchased! Looks great on Keanu (female) and Sasuke (male) who are both ambassadors Pets Market on Instagram.

Products used:
I purchased a beautiful red and green collar with a big red bell for my cats. They look great for the holidays

valentinav23
January 6th, 2021
I've just received the pillow for me and a pair of slippers for my human, since she likes cat's stuff and I gave her this present.
Everything was so much appreciated that I'll buy again! In face, I'm waiting for a new order

Igt:@joypampuriothecat

All cat lovers!

Pillow - Slippers

adamg501
October 24th, 2020
The hammock i ordered is great, my cats love it and we got a great discount. Thank you guys, birbs better be careful
manonl19
October 28th, 2020
I received quickly my order and my cats love it sooo much! I highly recommend this website. The products are of great quality.
dottis7
December 6th, 2020
Cute design but quite expensive for the materiality and durability. Our cat loves using the water drinker.
madlenb1
November 15th, 2020
We ordered a little blue plushie for our cats.
It rustles and makes them go bonkers in a good way. They are hard to motivate when it comes to playing by themselves, but with this they're not gonna be bored anymore.
jenniferi298
November 24th, 2020
My cat absolutely loved her little hammock! It is a great product, very good quality. I will definitely be buying more items!
hannahr183
January 5th, 2021
Verified purchase
This site has such a great range of an adorable, different variety of products. They have great customer service. You can't go wrong with Pets Market items! We got this bowl set and it couldn't have been more perfect. Look how cute it is!

Products used:
Elevated food and water bowl, cat face shape:)

nicolev264
November 15th, 2020
My cats are very happy either the window seat. We hot it in avery timely manner. The packaging was great. My only thought os directions would be nice. It was simple enough to figure out.

None

Window seat and bow tie

Legit! I got my product and it didn't take forever for it to come.

By Monica Q.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pets Market staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pets Market?

Have a question about Pets Market?