Pets Market

Pets Market has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 153 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Pets Market most frequently mention good quality, customer service and new bed. Pets Market ranks 18th among Pets sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.5%
How would you rate Pets Market?

“Great Selection!”

Jennifer M.
4/26/21

PetsMarket is pricier than some other websites, but they have great customer service and selection. I purchased a personalized hoodie for my cat "Ollie The Good Kitty" that took a while to ship (because it was being customized and shipped from overseas), but it's incredibly good quality and fits him like a dream! It does seem like they offer everyone the 20% off pet influencer code, which is probably why they've inflated their retail prices, but I'm pleased with my purchase and would shop them again for the great service and selection.

“Good product, bad prices.”

Leigh Z.
8/31/21

I purchased a silicone licky mat per an offer through Instagram. The product itself was perfectly adequate and I'm happy with it, but two details make Pets Market Official completely not worth it: the item was priced at $29.99 and I found comparable products at local shops and online box stores for less than half that cost, and the processing time. From purchase to shipment took twelve days, from shipment to arrival was another twelve. Since the item was traveling from China to the US, 24 days isn't an unreasonable amount of time at all, but there was nothing about the product - or the offered discount - that made 24 days AND $30 worth it. I could have shopped local and taken it home immediately, or shopped at a big box store and gotten it faster, and either option would have had a lower price tag.

juliannaw12
October 20th, 2020

I have bought a sweater and the cute scarf for two of my flat faced felines. The material is good quality and does not seem to irritate my beloved pets. My only issue is with shipping time but everything arrived in perfect condition so I'm perfectly willing to overlook that. :)

bonniem642
June 24th, 2021

I ordered a pink and blue pineapple vest for two of my cats. Both loved them. In fact, Gus didn't want to take off his pink pineapple vest.

I also ordered an electronic butterfly toy that all of them loved. My cat Dean especially loved it and it already has given him hours of fun.

I highly recommended them to any pet owner who is looking for great and unique products for their furbabies.

Tip for consumers:
Even the outwear for dogs can be used for cats as well.

Products used:
All of them that have come so far. Still waiting on one more item to be delivered.

ellyssar
November 10th, 2020

Love this shop! I got one of their Christmas themed collars for my 7 month old tabby and we both love it Delivery time wait was not long at all, item came in earlier than expected and the material is very good quality, and it's very unique! Can't wait to come back to shop again.

psichasd
July 22nd, 2021

Hello!

I want to say that I really satisfied with my order. My cat loves his new toy (it's a plush mouse) The shipping time was surprisingly short, it took only one and a half week.

Thank you so much!

Toys

alenak30
July 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

I bought a double hammock. I think that it doesn't worth this money. The quality is not very good. :( If the price was lower, it'll be okay

Cat hammock

erikab236
January 2nd, 2022

I came across Pets Market thanks to Instagram and was pleased with their product selection. Prices are comparable to the competition, and the shipping time was on par with other companies I've ordered from. It took about 6 weeks for my kitty's new bed to arrive but it was well worth the wait. Good quality and my cat loves her new banana bed! Would order from Pets Market again!

Tip for consumers:
Shipping time is where you’re going to have a bit of a wait.

Cat bed.

alexisb473
March 28th, 2021

I found this company on instagram. I found their products to be cute and reasonably priced. The process was easy and my items shipped quickly. When there was a slight issue with my customs code, a representative reached out and helped me resolve the problem quickly. I received my items in about 2 weeks. My cat likes his new collar and he lools super cute in his shirt.

jenniferm67
April 26th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
The company uses suppliers from various locations across the world, so you may have products from the same order with drastically different shipping times. One of my cat shirts came within days, but a customized product from the same order took weeks.

Cat clothes

tamaraa110
June 1st, 2021

Just purchased the lion head costume for our cat recently. Cute product and customer service was excellent. Pets Market has a wonderful selection. I would definitely purchase again.

sitia7
January 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Been looking for a sturdy yet light weight feeding bowl that doesn't topple easily for months now and finally we got it! Awesome find for my two furry boys! Thank you!

Cat bowl

selvers
February 25th, 2021

I have bought a shirt for my cat. The material is good quality and does not seem to irritate my pet. Everything arrived in perfect condition.

kaitlinm56
July 29th, 2021

There are some fun products sold by Petsmarket. We opted for the personalized hooded sweatshirt - the quality is great and we love that it has a small hole at the base of the hood so it can be worn while outside with a leash on! Prices are a bit on the high side, but we love that a portion of sales are donated to animal welfare organizations. Also, the shipment tracking information was accurate and updated throughout. If ordering clothing, I would recommend sizing up if on the fence about the size. Overall, very happy with the purchase!

Tip for consumers:
Consider sizing up when ordering clothing products.

Hooded sweatshirt

shabanak5
August 11th, 2021

Absolutely love my grey and blue collared bow ties. Great quality & it seems to be comfortable for my cat's

Collared bow tie

joyk124
June 20th, 2021

Bought a bed for my kitten from this site, and he absolutely loves it! It's super cute and soft, perfect for him to fall asleep in. There's a string of yarn with a ball for him to paw with it while he's resting. I absolutely loved it, and working alongside the team at Pets Market! Would certainly purchase more from there.

isabelb71
November 21st, 2020

The shipping was fast (11 days to Portugal).
The product arrived just like expected (really good quality).
I recommended!

starj5
October 28th, 2020

I bought an amazing lion outfit for my kitten Star
She loves it and blends in good with her shade. Service on delivery and order was good I will shop again.
Lol photo won't rotate lol

jadew62
November 18th, 2020

Just received our jacket from pets market. Very happy with the product and its a great fit. Also quick delivery for a international order!
Thanks paxthecorsox

joannr139
June 9th, 2021

I purchased the pet hammock for my cat and we set it up today. There weren't any instructions on how to set it up, but it was very easy to put up without it. After we set it up, Juniper spent most of the day on it! She even brought up a toy to join her during her window naps! I also love that the hammock is held up with four sturdy suction cups, so not only is it stable, it's easily movable. Our fur baby is 12 pounds, and very long, and she fits on it just fine!

Pet Hammock

ruthj351
December 6th, 2020

Although shipping was a little slow the product is amazing! Definitely will buy from again! Cat loves it!

kathyf476
February 25th, 2021

The coffee coloured soft warm mat has arrived today. It's a good size and really suits the lounge. I just hope my cat Lord Charles gets used to it as a new ‘bed!'

Mat

wendyd270
November 18th, 2020

I purchased the KingKonb which is great for removing the under hair and gives my dog a lovely massage and scratch at the same time. I swear she smiles when I use it on her. The teeth cleaning toy is also a hit and keeps her entertained longer than most toys. Very pleased with Pets Market.

edenb32
November 10th, 2020

Product came in wonderful condition! Lovely and easy website, and my cat loves his new rapper necklace!

lesm57
October 21st, 2020

Love the variety of products they offer for both cats and dogs. Have been super responsive via IG and am happy with my experience.

moniquer144
July 22nd, 2021

Orderd a collar from the site and I'm really loving it. Fits my cat perfectly.
Great service and shipping.

Would definitely buy from them again.

Cat collar

nicoled842
June 13th, 2021

I purchased a summer cat tee for my fur friends. It came timely and the material is light and quite adorably designed! My cat loves his t shirt. The sleeves were a little long for him, but I rolled them up and he looks quite stylish, I must admit! It's hard to find quality cat gear, but this t shirt is really awesome!

Pets Market is a 100% legitimate company. They are very responsive to you as the customer

By Alicia E.