Review of PetShed

sales@petshed.com

12 reviews with 1 star

peggyb183
5/24/19

I placed an order and paid via PayPal. Pet Shed claimed they did not receive the order but yet my PayPal was charged. They told me PayPal needed to cancel the charge which PayPal said they couldn't do. I have spent two days trying to reach an account manager with no luck. I called 8 times today and only reached someone twice. Both times after explaining and being put on hold, I was disconnected. Terrible Experience.

kathyg262
5/17/19

It has been over three weeks and I still have not received my order. I wish I saw all the bad reviews before purchasing. Will be filing a fraud claim with my bank.

heidij42
5/16/19

We ordered flea medicine and it has taken over two weeks to get here. When I called, they said for me to give it another week. My animals need the medication now not three weeks from now. I would never order from them again. They can't even track the order.I called, they said for me to give it another week. My animals need the medication now not three weeks from now. I would never order from them again. They can't even track the order.

martham184
10/11/18

I ordered heartworm meds from this web site because AARP recommended them as being less expensive in their newsletter. I didn't check to see where this business was located and I should have. The heartworm med was shipped from Singapore. Because of China's bad reputation in the past with food items, I sure wouldn't want to give a med from China to my pets.

waynec117
5/10/18

Very poor customer service. Obviously a foreigner with a very poor command of English will answer and she is extremely difficult to understand. Ordered meds from website and after 10 days I called to find our where my order was. Finally got tired of the run-a-round and demanded a refund, which the "manager" said would issue today...another lie. I called them again and said I was filing a complaint with the Atty. Generals office for fraud and they wanted me to wait another couple of weeks...Right! Caveat Emptor Further research revealed this is a sham company misrepresenting itself and its products. Stay away, save yourself time, money and aggrevatiion by doing business with reputable companies.

willien9
11/27/17

I tried using PayPal for security, but it was denied, and I only found out when shipment didn't arrive after 3 weeks. (should have been a red flag) Ordered again using credit card that I only occasionally use. Next day, 5 or 6 fraudulent charges on it, so it was canceled. CC company says billed out of Hong Kong. I'm posting this to agree with others here who have had the same problem with cc fraud immediately after placing an order. I'm now concerned that the meds will be counterfeit, made in China, and will hesitate to use them. No more orders from them.

jh450
9/21/16

Order was shipped from Hong Kong. Orders shipped from Australia in the past have been legit. Found a kitten that was infested with fleas, vet gave him pill that killed them all. Put the Frontline Plus from Petshed on, he & the whole house are infested again. NOT happy.

lesliel44
8/10/16

Bad customer service and return policy. I returned my product and it took 4 weeks to get a refund $6.00 less than I paid. Wont do business with them again.

cynthiaa20
4/16/16

I have used them for several years and finally made the connection this time that everytime I made a credit card purchase with them online we end up with fraudualnt charges and our creditbcars number stolen. This has happenes at least four times.

marck21
3/12/16

The product pictures on the web site are not the actual products you receive. I order a heartworm medication that was from overseas. It appeared to be of poor and unreliable quality and I was not comfortable giving it to my dog. For order tracking, they have none. So they have no idea when your order was mailed or will arrive at your house. It comes from overseas, so it took very long for my order to arrive. Customer service is horrible. They never call or email you, even though my order was over my expected delivery date. I had to call many times to see where my order was, and getting a refund was a major hassle. I was deeply disappointed that I took a chance ordering from this company. I would highly encourage you NOT to order from them.

tk17
3/11/15

Got a $5 coupon code for signing up for newsletter. Tried to order using credit card after applying the code. Credit card protection rejected the sale. Tried to use PayPal - but now the Code is invalid because it has been used already. Called Customer Service - they will not reissue a new coupon code. They lost me as a customer with this one!!!

nics9
10/30/14

I bought Revolution for cats and it smelled like straight alcohol.Compared it to Revolution from another company different smell.Did not work on ear mites or fleas. Vaccumed,put down dia-earth,moved furniture,bombed,applied other topical meds and still fleas. Did this long ago with Revolution purchased from another company and fleas were gone in less than a week 1/2. Just put Advantage on my cats/dogs and doing it all over again.The reviews on the PetShed site sound alike and seem fake. Don't waste your hard earned $ especially if you have multiple pets!

My heartshade came from Singapore and has no country of origin on it. I think that is illegal and I reported it to FDA. The language on the box is sketchy too. I wouldnt use it.

By Melda h.

My box of heartshade has no,counteymof origin on it. Which I believe is illegal. I do t trust them at all. The language in the box is sketchy too.

By Melda h.

Hong Kong.The middle man seems to be Australia.Repackaged.

By nic s.

Questions? Get answers from the PetShed staff and other customers.

PetShed?