Review of PetSafe

Tel: 1-866-738-4379

1 Review From Our Community

lm70
3/10/16

I had a PetSafe feeder that broke down after eight years of use, so I ordered another on-line directly from the company to avoid the high prices at PetSmart. I was so thrilled to speak with someone who could speak English as his or her first language. The person gave me free shipping because I could not find anywhere on the site that free shipping was only for on-line orders over 50 dollars and not over the phone, I ordered on Monday and received my item on Saturday. Thank goodness these folks do not use UPS. It went from FedEX to USPS, was not happy the mail person left the box in front of my door without ringing me, and I live in an apartment building full of thieves. Was truly unhappy with the packaging (there was none) thank goodness the company has a 30 return policy which started when I ordered and there is a one year warranty on the product, so far the feeeder works great.

Questions? Get answers from the PetSafe staff and other customers.

PetSafe?