Review of Pet Rover

Pet Rover reviews

kathleenb142
Kathleen B.
2/10/19

I have not yet received my order and can only say a this time I am satisfied with the ease of ordering my stroller along with accessories

stephanieb239
Stephanie B.
2/9/19

My shopping experience was good but when I called to check my order the representative was really rude the stroller was really hard to put together

arynv
Aryn V.
2/8/19

I am overall very excited about the products offered but, the shopping experience is extremely expects more. The website does not work well and I am left with more questions than answers. I had to reach out twice for assistance in receiving a tracking number for my order. Not to mention the first time I opened a chat window no one responded!! I waited for over an hour!! this makes me very cautious about making a larger purchase from this company

marcyb15
Marcy B.
2/6/19

Your service is excellent. It was very easy to place a phone order and all my questions were answered.

kimif1
Kimi F.
2/5/19

It's so easy nd I enjoy it very much! Can't wait for my led lights to come in they will be helpful for walking at night with my babies

sues212
Sue S.
2/3/19

Probably not a BIG complaint, said 2 day shipping, recd it in 4 days, I ordered from u specifically because of 2 day shipping. Otherwise extremely happy w/the stroller & dogs love it!

cindyj70
CINDY J.
1/31/19

I&rsquo;m so thrilled to be getting my pet stroller! Thank you for making this possible! My pets and I thank your company <3

carolt166
Carol t.
1/30/19

Ordering was easy and expecting delivery tomorrow which is very prompt. Hope I can teach them to like it. :)

anthonyo43
Anthony O.
1/28/19

Love love my pet rover stroller , going to rain this weekend , can't wait 4 my plastic cover 4 stroller , exciting .

anthonym285
Anthony M.
1/27/19

I ordered a stroller a couple of months ago & the stroller purchase is not showing I purchased stroller, when stroller arrived I also went on line to register the product for warranty. I love love love my new stroller & just purchased some accessories to go on stroller. I would love if stroller showed up my account as a purchase. Thank You.

richardu19
Richard U.
1/26/19

You falsely promised 2 business day express delivery. By the time I get my order, if it arrives the day tracking reflects, you will have had 12 days, 7 of which are business days.

lindai53
LINDA I.
1/26/19

Site is user friendly with a great selection of products to choose from, I'm super excited to surprise my best friend with her new stroller for her puppy Zero.

kimic3
Kimi C.
1/20/19

Thank k you for the super fast delivery on my rain cover nd 2 hook pack just received them today nd waiting for my new stroller that should be delivered hopefully tomorrow...it said it arrived this morning in hawaii much mahaloz!!!

sharont192
Sharon T.
1/19/19

I am happy with the discount sent to me. I am looking forward to getting the stroller for my babies.

kimif
Kimi F.
1/17/19

It's very easy to shop for accessories that I will be needing for my stroller! Will be back again, I want the organizer attachment for my stroller as well thank you!

carrissaa
Carrissa a.
1/9/19

Nice and easy. Love the space and the feel of it when we're pushing our pup around! She fell asleep in her petrover stroller so definitely no complaints here!

vickieq1
Vickie Q.
1/5/19

We received our pet Rover in good time but the best part was our fur baby just loved his new ride! This product is so well built and designed we would recommend it to anyone that wants to make it easier for your pet to get around.

ericag71
Erica G.
12/31/18

Amazingly high quality products that will work great in my digital nomad minimalist luxury lifestyle traveling full time with my two mini dachshunds.

eugener32
Eugene R.
12/29/18

I have bought at least 4 Pet Rovers in the past primarily because one of the rear wheels breaks down. I like the Pet Rover and don&rsquo;t want to be bothered with warranties,etc. It is hard for me to believe you can&rsquo;t recognize me as a reliable customer.

sivv
Siv V.
12/24/18

I also wanted to buy the 2 hooks to hang on the handlebar. I asked "person on chat" and she told me to ad it on as 3rd accessory in order to get the 25% offer on 2 items that had highest cost. So I did . But then the site would not do the 25% discount on the 2 first items . So I had to take off the "hooks" that I know I would need. I wanted get all this in a 1 x shopping . Now I need log on again to order the hooks separate by themselves . I am ok with paying the $ 20 for them but not to pay any shipping in addition . So it would have been nice to get them in same shipment . But guess that did not work out for the way your site is set up. Please let the "chat" person know how to give out correct info .

jackieg84
Jackie G.
12/23/18

The payment thing is a bit confusing. I ordered this a same product a few months back and for what seemed like no reason my order was cancelled. I called and they said this item was back ordered and would be taken off the list if available items until it was available again. But it never was. So I don't know why I had my order canceled without as much as a choice just to wait for the back ordered item. Anyway I reordered it a few months later and this time I got it.

rachele90
Rachel E.
12/13/18

Checkout was a breeze! Hoping this stroller will make my MONTHLY visits to the vet with my huge Maine Coon a lot easier on my back. He&rsquo;s so big that if you carry his crate by the handle, they break, so I have to carry his crate from the bottom & it gets quite difficult to do that & open doors, etc... I can&rsquo;t wait for this stroller with removable crate to come in! Going to the vet will be so much easier & I can still secure him safely in the car! Thank you!!!

kathleenm139
Kathleen M.
12/10/18

I ordered this stroller for my daughter's paralyzed french bulldog because she is a little heavy to carry. the car seat and carrier will be a good way to accommodate her. thank you

lindsayt29
Lindsay T.
12/8/18

Easy checkout & the products I purchased was WORTH my money! Beside the stroller is stylish but the quality is beyond great! Totally recommend!!!

elizabetha127
Elizabeth A.
12/1/18

Had to call in to customer service in order to get my coupon code to work, but they fixed the issue quickly.

The new stroller I ordered (Pet Rover Prime, with the removable pet carrier) is less sturdy than the original HPZ stroller I have (Pet Rover Premium, which I *love*). This is an issue for me as I use a pet stroller in lieu of a cane, which means I'll need to use the original stroller on bad days, and can only use the Prime when I don't require assistance with stability/walking.

The Prime stroller was generally easy to assemble, and the storage basket on the bottom was much easier to figure out than the one on the Premium stroller. My only complaint is that the back/large wheels are challenging to secure. I was able to get them attached without a struggle, but getting them to latch in securely (pushing the buttons on both sides and sliding them up) proved too difficult for me to do alone, and so I'll require assistance to complete the assembly. Otherwise, I really like this stroller. Love the concept, you can feel the quality of the parts as you're assembling, and the finished product looks and feels like a very durable, high quality product.

I also had an issue with an accessory--the stroller organizer--but customer service quickly assisted me by phone and resolved the matter.

Overall I've been very satisfied with the company, service, and products. I definitely recommend and will continue to buy from them.

Questions? Get answers from the Pet Rover staff and other customers.

Pet Rover?