Review of Pet Rover

Pet Rover reviews

kathrynh61
Kathryn H.
5/17/19

There are some spots in the website that are a little counter-intuitive, but overall it was a good experience.

chrisz19
Chris Z.
5/14/19

Customer service was friendly and answered all my question. Ordered on line only because I could use discount code and customer service could not use apply the discount.

sharoni10
Sharon I.
5/13/19

I tried chatting about product, no answer. I wish the prime convertible came with a larger carrier. I’m not sure if the 2 dogs will fit comfortably.
Am happy of free returns just in case.

hadleyv
Hadley V.
5/11/19

I love the HPZ Pet Rover Premium Heavy Duty stroller and am so glad to see accessories to make it even better! The live chat helped me to know that the products will fit well on my stroller. I'm excited to have the bolster pad to soften the vibration of the ride for my elderly westies. And the rain cover and travel bag will be great! We have suffered the rain in this stroller and, even with the hood lowered, rain still got in on my pups. So this is a super addition! Thank you!

erih6
Eri H.
5/4/19

liked the detail of spec information so that I could compare.
I cannot find my $10 coupon I got from wheel...

davida440
David A.
4/29/19

satisfied with everything I've bought just wish it wasn't taking a month and a half to get my wife's stroller for her beloved dogs hopefully it comes the second week in may as I was told

janisl19
Janis L.
4/21/19

I don't know if I would buy from you again since I haven't seen the product. I am hopeful that it is great quality and will meet my expectations

kristinad33
Kristina D.
4/20/19

Good shopping experience. Looking forward to receiving products. We have a 6lb yorkie who is expecting 2 pups in 2 weeks. This purchase is for our family.

shawnital
Shawnita L.
4/18/19

Your website is very user friendly and I love that each item show pictures and describes in detail each item.

edithf15
Edith F.
4/18/19

i am very pleased with the quality of the stroller. Only constructive critcism would be that the turning of the stroller is a little tough .

tammyy11
Tammy Y.
4/16/19

Bought the stroller and I love it a lot. I'm so happy I went with the pet rover stroller over others.

alanah9
Alana H.
4/13/19

I am so happy with the pet stroller purchase for my older dog. He's very comfortable and enjoys being strolled around with his treats, toys and blanket. I love the various compartments and the cup holder. Easy to fold up and great on all surfaces as the wheels are sturdy and strong. Thank you!

jennyl115
Jenny L.
4/13/19

I received an email indicating that I have a $10 off coupon for further purchase. When I tried to use it, it said that my coupon is invalid. The coupon is STP10RW.

The bed came without it's pillow again. This is the second bed we bought. Company indicated that pillow comes with bed. But to date we had none of the pillows. Very disappointed!

tadsonb
Tadson B.
4/9/19

I ordered an item and selected and paid for "1 Business Day Express Shipping" and was expecting the item today. After calling to find out the status, I learn that it wasn't even shipped until today and won't get it until tomorrow. Thats TWO DAYS, not one. Agent told me that it states somewhere on your website that there is a 24-hour processing time, but could not find it, nor did I see it when ordering. Many other places I can order from. POOR customer service and will take my business elsewhere.

dianes425
Diane S.
4/7/19

Phone ordering was very good. I have been advised it will arrive here by Wednesday the 10th, if it does then I will be very happy and the 5 star rating will stand. I did see some reviews that shipping promises were not kept. I hope that is not the case. Thank you

yvettea27
Yvette A.
4/7/19

Website is fast and easy to navigate. Very easy to put together. The wheels literally snap on. I'm visually impaired, but I had no problem unpacking the stroller and snapping in the wheels. My 3 little shihtzus enjoy their rides!

susanc223
Susan C.
4/6/19

I bought pet stroller and i use it four times and it rip in the button paid &80 my Maltese Pom only weight 6 pounds ... I ve loon all over and I need made in USA . I did notice it’s warranty for life so I need to buy it . I’m taking this pet rover stroller to Europe cruise

debrax
Debra X.
4/6/19

I have spent more time shopping for a pet stroller than a car, and your customer service has answered both of my questions quickly. I am taking a chance on your brand and hope it doesnt disappoint me in quality construction and truth of advertising. You may rate a 5 star for return purchase and recommendation if this product is as advertised.

dennisl85
Dennis L.
4/3/19

Called HPZ, as the price you offered was the most competitive at the time. It seems you were out of the color I needed. Nice person on the phone let me know that availability would take time before it would be shipped. Great customer concern and support. Thanks HPZ! Nice product! Worth the wait!

aliceo13
Alice O.
4/1/19

Easy to navigate website and processing order. Plenty of info about product that was of interest for purchase.

tammyv31
Tammy V.
3/30/19

Seeing how I like the strollers over others. I like the functionality of reversing the handle and a carrier also.

andreao33
Andrea O.
3/28/19

Your site explained the products well and any inquiries I made to customer service were quickly responded to.
I look forward to being as happy with the products I have ordered as I am with the service so far.

normanf19
Norman F.
3/26/19

Polo and Sophie look forward to their fun rides in the stroller! Thank you in advance for making such a well constructed and fully featured pet stroller!

marya318
Mary A.
3/24/19

Amazon was $6.00 cheaper - but I wanted to deal directly with the company. I hope that wasn't a mistake. I could have used Smile Amazon to support the local Bichon Rescue. The process here seemed to be quick and easy.

jennyy22
Jenny Y.
3/23/19

We appreciate your customer service & would recommend HPZ to our family & friends. However, the red basket needs improvement. Otherwise, your stroller is fantastic.

Questions? Get answers from the Pet Rover staff and other customers.

Pet Rover?