Review of Petretailsupply

petretailsupply.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 Review From Our Community

kristens65
1/10/18

This site has it listed right on the home page that they ship same day if you order before 5PM and I'm telling you right now this is simply not true. We are a decorator and rely on getting product in time to customize for our clients. The first order was shipped 3 days late, the second one on time (because I called to make sure), and the 3rd order was shipped a week later and only after I emailed them. This most recent order was over $1K of merchandise so no small change. When I emailed with my concern I asked it to be expedited since it was going out so late and they didn't even reply, just sent me an automated shipping message with the package going out ground. They had actually only made the shipping label and the package went out even later. Customer service was very nice the one time they replied to me but that didn't make the process any smoother. There are many sites that carry the same goods, I suggest using someone else. Awful experience overall and I won't be using them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Petretailsupply staff and other customers.

Petretailsupply?