PersonalCreations reviews

affiliatesupport@personalcreations.com

5 reviews with 4 stars

janicer13
4/8/16

I think I could've gotten this cheaper on shutterfly looking back, but I got a really beautiful graduation gift for my niece from personal creations. Quality items and good customer service, just a bit pricey.

dexj3
1/28/15

My wife ordered a personalized gift for our neighbors who were getting married. The quality was nice and it arrived on time. We found it to be on the expensive side for what we actually received.

tracye1
12/3/13

Many different items that can be personalized -- wedding gifts, baby gifts, kid's gifts, grandparent ideas, home items, etc. Lots of stuff.

I have used this site for years and have been very happy with the quality of items. A recent wedding gift (wall plaque with bride name, groom name, & wedding date) arrived and I was happily surprised at how big it was and that it was glassed and framed! Bride loved it and asked where we had it made as she wanted to make one for her sister!

We have also made aprons with embroidery personalization, platters, and stuffed animal ornaments with names. Would recommend easily.

Look around for online coupons -- there is almost always a current one to be found somewhere!

samo12
7/29/13

Personalized wedding presents for both the groom and bride are what we enjoy giving to friends. We usually buy them engraved at our mall but that store no longer exist and it is hard to find engraving services at any store anymore.

daisyk
1/9/12

I ordered a glass nameplate last month and I was very happy with it. It took about 2 weeks to receive it but i guess that's expected since it's personalized. Prices were fair.

I use this site a lot and have had no issues. You can order what you want and see the fee at checkout before you actually place the order. Everything I've gotten from them has been high quality.

By Charity L.

Questions? Get answers from the PersonalCreations staff and other customers.

PersonalCreations?