PersonalCreations reviews

affiliatesupport@personalcreations.com

6 reviews with 2 stars

elmos19
1/29/18

Went to purchase some gifts from "Personal Creations" but was deeply disappointed in their choice of "religious gifts" as it only pertained to those who wanted "Crosses" and was very limited in choices. I wanted to purchase a gift for someone of the Jewish faith for a bar/bat mitzvah and was extremely disappointed to see that they did not offer (not even one) thing!
This is the last time i will ever go to this site. Not everyone practices Catholicism or Christianity and may one to personalize a religious item. It seems quite bias (not mention closed minded) in terms of their sales offerings.

jessicac207
9/25/17

My order came out to $73.00 when i went tho check out it was $100.00!! This is crazy to think it would cost 27 extra dollars for 2 Small backpacks and a stocking!! Don't think I will be getting anything here anymore!! Also said free shipping on orders over $49.00 and I didn't get that either!

michellep143
6/15/17

I ordered an item that was $33 but ended up paying around $53 total. They charged $9.99 for shipping (which is on the high end for most on line companies now-a-days). They then charged an extra $4.99 to get it delivered in 7 days (7 days is not expedited, but I had to pay extra). And then on top of that another $3.99 for "care & handling"! All my life I have known S&H (shipping AND handling) to be combined... but they are charging extra. I will never order from them again.

claires71
6/12/17

Ordered etching and received it. Had little squares on the etching that you could visibly see that were not on the picture as if a background process has transferred over. Was terribly disappointed.

jayg72
5/11/17

I sifted through tons of diff sites and found P Creations... I ordered my mom a pretty wood plaque with a nice saying etched into it (made out of wood) and it gave me a choice to get two names etched under the saying it had. This to me was kind of a new beginning to give to my mom for one of her walls,because the home her me and my son all shared together caught in fire burned down in March of this year,so as we're misplaced and renting a small place to stay while we are trying to rebuild our beloved burnt house I thought this is going to b one of the first things for our new beginning of our rebuilt burnt home...It arrived so instead of waiting I was excited and let her open tge box early,because she has had tough couple of weeks. As I stood over her she opened it and said (ohhh this is nice?) I looked down where it was supposed to say under the etched in wood ...(saying) YOU HAVE MY WHOLE HEART for MY WHOLE LIFE ,Ja @ Gia. Was supposed to say Jamie and Gianni.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now mind u I payed extra money to get it shipped here sooner . So I payed overall 76.00$ . I called the company and just wanted a new one sent to me but they told me it was OUT OF STOCK. I'm confused how could it b out of stock when it's basically a slab of wood panted black ..and the words are carved assuming by a machine? So something that was meant to b the first picture to hang on our new walls since the fire destroyed our other pics and memories....I'm just pissed and let down. Since its called(personal creations) I honestly thought this is was theses ppl do for there job for a living. Should b called (Hit or Miss...with our Personal Creations)

mikem267
6/16/15

Very unhappy about how the "care & handling" fee was not very well advertised (if at all) until the very end of the purchasing process. This should be made clearer to the buyer well beforehand. In addition, the wording for the shipping options seems intentionally misleading, so do BE SURE to check the final surcharges before you confirm your order!

I use this site a lot and have had no issues. You can order what you want and see the fee at checkout before you actually place the order. Everything I've gotten from them has been high quality.

By Charity L.

Questions? Get answers from the PersonalCreations staff and other customers.

PersonalCreations?