PersonalCreations reviews

affiliatesupport@personalcreations.com

20 reviews with 1 star

marcil9
3/14/19

I had a $200 order and the website said I would get free shipping over $49...I didn't get free shipping over $49 so contacted customer service who said I had already received 25% off my order...They applied it; I didn't...$20 for shipping!! I decided NOT to order as this site doesn't give you what they say...I then went on as a new customer...they offered me free shipping so I ordered all my products again...At the end, still no free shipping...will NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

michaelf685
2/4/19

A $39 order for a pillow turned into $75 when checking out. Shipping fees. Handling fees. Care fees. Taxes. etc. It almost doubled the price. This is an FTD company that also has Shari's Berries and ProFlowers.com as part of their brands. Do not buy from this company. Bait and switch!

carolh343
7/24/18

Personal Creations does not disclose the shipping costs at checkout. You see it on your statement and it adds 14.00-20.00 more on your invoice. Love to order from them but NEVER again. Been burned twice now. IF you use a coupon they will not combine coupons so beware

mikev64
12/29/17

I had a terrible experience with this company. I ordered something in the beginning of December as a Christmas present. At checkout, they advised delivery would be no later than December 20th. It arrived the day after Christmas! I'm fairly sure the company would not have even shipped the item if I did not frantically contact them on the 20th about trying to get me the gift in time for Christmas.

Even more frustrating, when I asked them where my item was on December 20th, it had not yet shipped, and they did not even rush delivery for me (yet they charge about $15 shipping for the item which was about 12x24 inches).

I think this company is highly disorganized and does not work to fix their (major) mistakes. Very disappointed and will not purchase from them again.

janaf13
12/7/17

I just received my first order of 8 of your ornaments and I cant say how disappointed I am. First off they were very poorly shipped. All 8 ornaments were just thrown in a box on top of each other asking to be broken. I paid an extremely high amount of money ($25) to have a not even 5lb box shipped to my home with broken ornaments. Ill attach a photo of one broken ornament. Four others had the glitter so poorly adhered that most of it is rubbed off. So of my 8 ornaments ordered 5 are broken or not of gifting quality. The sad part is that these were purchased as gifts for families that were victims of the recent Santa Rosa, CA wildfires. I cant express how disappointed I am in these ornaments and your company!

susanh283
9/5/17

Ordered the woven throw, with a photo of my daughter in law. Paid extra to have my personalized Throw woven and not painted. About $140. Too embarrassed to give the throw to her. Her picture was distorted with her head tiny and her hands oversized. We had this photo professionally shot, so no excuse there. Colors were faded. I followed personalized creations prompts and I ended up with a hot mess. They lost me as a customer. I will use shutter fly from now on.

lauras226
4/10/17

Placed my order, picked 2 day shipping for an additional fee. Later checked my bank account to find it was charges twice. Contacted them and showed them a screen shot of the double payment and was told it

kats53
4/4/17

If I could give zero stars I would. Where to begin....the website advertises free shipping. When I placed my order, there was a shipping charge added. When I clicked on the ? mark next to the shipping charge it indicated that the free shipping is in fact a "shipping rebate". Furthermore there was an order "handling charge" also, which now had the total for my $16.99 item up to $29.00. I almost stopped there, but against my better judgement I went ahead and placed the order. Fast forward 2 weeks to the day that my item was guaranteed for delivery. Clicked on the link for tracking and it shows that the package was never delivered to UPS.....called customer service. They blame UPS for losing it. Now the customer service rep tells me they'll put in an order for replacement and have it to me in a week. Mind you, this was to be a birthday gift-for a birthday TODAY. Furthermore, the rep explained the free shipping to me and it is actually a scam. If you sign up for freeshipping.com and pay a monthly service charge to them you can get a refund on the shipping from this order. I think not! As a matter of fact, now that I have taken the time to write this, I have thought about it and I refuse to give this company my money. I am calling back right now to cancel the order and get my money back from them. DO NOT USE THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY!

jerm143
2/21/17

i noticed that there was a link for free shipping so i clicked on that and it said NO PROMO NEEDED so as i was about to finalize my $200 order, i entered my groupon code and right before the confirmation, i still saw the $20 shipping charge so i called customer service and talked to a rep that basically NO CLUE how their shipping policy works! she had to fish for the shipping policy on her end for maybe about 10 fckng minutse and was reading it to me word for word! like how do you not fckn know how the shipping policy works?! plus she couldn't find the link to the coupons page where i found free shipping and i had to read tell her the EXACT URL and spelled $#*! out for her ..she didn't know where the backlash is so i told her under the question mark on the keyboard, and i told her many freakin' times ".aspx" at the end and i said the word "dot" literally like 20x and still had a hard time entering in the url! like are you effin' kidding?! so i got aggravated, asked to transfer to a manager and told the manager that the rep had no fckn clue on anything and that the shipping ad was misleading! so i said well i'm not paying 20 fckng dollars for shipping after the $#*! show i just went thru with customer service! so i'm basically NO LONGER ordering from them or any of their affiliates going forward. the should've credited me the $20 considering i order from them a lot and their business partners!

elizac7
12/23/16

The products that I bought were poor quality. I can get better quality mugs at the dollar store. The wooden boxes that I ordered as a gift for a special someone made me feel like they weren't worth anything once I seen the quality of the wooden box. It looked like it was painted by a child and then the defects on the box were covered up with a different color paint. And as far as the personalization goes....... Well it was crooked and of centered. Is this business ran by an elementary? I mean it looks like the product isn't checked by anybody to make sure it's in good customer satisfaction standards. Also paid extra for special gift box and instead I got my products in ripped bags and ripped boxes. Looks like it was a gift ripped open and just reboxed it and shipped it to the next customer. Also my gift card contained inappropriate drawings on it. This is embarrassing. Shipping is really high cost and didn't receive on time. Customer service acts like you bought it and that's what you get. Very rude. I give them a -20. Don't recommend them at all.

kathrynb43
12/1/16

The clock I gave as a wedding present was missing a part. Instead of replacing the part, they made me wait 3 weeks for a replacement. Now they want the original clock back in its original packaging, with the original invoice sent back to them. I gave this as a wedding gift and there is no way I will ask the couple, who live nowhere near me, to send it back at their expense. This has become an embarrassing nightmare. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

larryl69
4/13/16

Waste of money.Horrible customer service...Stay away.One star is too much

rachelw61
12/28/15

I was highly disappointed with the customer service I received and the actions regarding my order.

I ordered a gift for my grandmother in advance for it to arrive Christmas Eve. With that being said, I had payed for express shipping. I contacted Personal Creations and their response was there was no personalizations made to my gift so my order was canceled.

After looking some more in the database, she saw there was personalizations made to my order but wasn't sure as to why the order was canceled. I mentioned I did not receive any email regarding this matter and I'm not sure what authority the warehouse has on canceling orders.

In the end, customer service wasn't clear on what had occurred and wasn't willing to work on the fact of keeping me as a customer. I do NOT recommend this site.

ginad21
12/16/15

Horrible execution on so many levels!!!

1. Completely wrong item shipped, 2. messed up printing alignment on another item, 3. replacement items weren't delivered when they promised (not to mention they could care less about expediting the shipping after their mistake - missing my husband bday), 4. the second replacement item (photo ornament) was printed wrong the SECOND time and, after all of that 5. the personalization letters on the $130 leather bag are STICKERS (the bag itself is nice)!!!! So disappointed and frustrating...I would NOT RECOMMEND Personal Creations EVER!

The only good thing were the numerous CS people I had to talk to on the phone - they were always nice and tried to be accommodating...not there fault the product/process is inferior.

serenac3
11/29/15

One of the items I ordered wouldn't be ready at the same time as the others so they charged me shipping and care & handling twice! It is not my fault if the items can't be shipped together, there is no reason to charge me separate shipping for items in the same order! I called customer service and they told me there was nothing they could do. With all of the extra fees, I was charged an additional $40!

peggyg7
4/3/15

Never again so pissed off! Merchandise was cheap, ordered an Easter basket in large size, what I got was two small boxes of candy and a cheap dollar stuffed bunny the size of a pencil, outrageous shipping fees which they charged after the order was placed! Don't order from this rip off company

rachaeln1
2/9/15

I purchased a gift for my husband for Valentine's day. Four days before the holiday, I get online to track it and it's not there. I call customer service and the man on the phone says I could not track it because the gift had sold out, therfore, it was never shipped. My question is how can something be sold out, but I get a confirmation of purchase. I got no email or anything telling me that the item was sold out. They were very quick to draft my money out of my bank account for the purchase, but 7-14 days to get my refund. This company is absolutely ridiculous and I will never purchase anything from them again. Please do no buy anything from this company!

robbr1
9/21/14

(The company is part of, and the customer service I dealt with is, ProFlowers.com.)

I placed an order and paid with PayPal...no problem there. Two business days later, I got an email that the order hasn't been processed because my billing address is not in the USA (shipping address was). I replied that using PayPal makes a billing address pointless and they shouldn't even ask for one (why PayPal relays it to them is another issue).

Two days later after a couple of other emails and I was instructed to change the billing info through their site. I did, using an address in New York. Next day, another email came about the order still not going through because I had only changed the "account" billing address and not the one associated with the order...as if I could tell there was a difference. Finally, I was told to call the company and I bothered to do so only because time was running out to get the gift received on time. The person on the phone took down the NY address and...no surprise, they had to speak to a supervisor and then I was told to re-do the whole order online since the original billing address with PayPal was different. That's when I cancelled and took my business elsewhere.

Let's see when they'll enter the 21st century of online processing.

Tip for consumers: If you're outside the USA and use PayPal, edit the PayPal billing address that is relayed to the site to a fake American address.

susann47
6/3/14

I am giving them one star because of the delivery fee AND care fee, neither of which are disclosed until you finalize your order. I ordered one item and paid 50% more for them to ship it and care for it.You also get a pop up trying to get you to join a program to get their fees reduced. I would recommend going elsewhere if you can find the item you want there.

patr1286
5/2/14

Haven't received my order yet and since it's so close to mothers day, I had to order from them. When checking out you are are not only hit with the shipping fees, you also get a CARE and HANDLING fee. What Total BS. WIll never order there again!

I use this site a lot and have had no issues. You can order what you want and see the fee at checkout before you actually place the order. Everything I've gotten from them has been high quality.

By Charity L.

Questions? Get answers from the PersonalCreations staff and other customers.

PersonalCreations?