PERSONAL STATEMENT reviews

1 Canada Square
London, England E14 5AB, United Kingdom

carlaj35
7/11/18

Anyone who knows me knows how much I hate writing haha but I was applying to my dream university and needed to make a personal statement. My original statement was so long and all over the place but because of personal-statement.com I now have an amazing personal statement! I just sent them my old one, they made the changes and sent it back to me to make sure I was okay with it. After I approved it THEY WROTE THE WHOLE THING FOR ME! They made sense of my jumbled thoughts and made my application process so much easier. I couldn't be more happy.

janicet2
12/15/12

I was amazed when I got my personal statement on hand. They done a total research on my educational and academic background. Then stated all the things more perfectly than I expected. I recommend them to others.

darcieo
10/14/11

I really like this site. I think it is well designed and easy to navigate. It is informative and answers all of the questions I have. The services they provide proved to be great as well.

Questions? Get answers from the PERSONAL STATEMENT staff and other customers.

PERSONAL STATEMENT?