This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Permond.ru

Permond.ru has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Permond.ru?

“Looks like a scam site”

William W.
6/5/20

Looks like a scam site. Several warning flags. Who specializes in Crosses, Crucifixes, prayer beads, AND bar ware??? Not a lot of over lap in customer base that goes online to buy prayer beads and wants whiskey glasses. Plus there are no products under product category. I'll give these Russians (Or does have a .RU web address) some credit, they have a much better grasp on the English language/grammar/usage than most scammers. But if you look close enough, word choice is a little peculiar (not wrong, just not normal), and they have no idea how most American Businesses write their refund policies. If the price of the product I was looking for was only 10% below others, I might have been fooled into making the transaction; but always beware of a site you are not familiar with offer 20-50% discounts over Amazon or brick and mortar big box stores.

williamw1410
William W.
June 5th, 2020
terrys727
October 8th, 2020
They got me over 3 months ago when I ordered a Bluetooth speaker for $66 and received a package of 5 PPE mask. I emailed back and forth(mostly me) and they said they gave me a refund over 3 months ago but that it takes time to complete. Liars. I plan to show the emails I saved.
kareemahj
June 26th, 2020
I ordered a speaker and they sent 5 mask... and they or not worth 70 dollars. They responded all the way up until I told him I needed a refund. The package should not have been able to fit in my mailbox. Shows up on my bank as byboss.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

By Terry S.