Perfume Brands

Perfume Brands has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Perfume Brands also ranks 17th among Beauty Products sites.

How would you rate Perfume Brands?

“Great”

Daisy G.
7/19/20

I bought a perfume here, as a present for my mom. She liked them a lot. I didn't even expect it will be delivered so quickly. Thanks a lot.

daisyg41
July 19th, 2020
sophieh66
March 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very satisfying delivery terms, very reliable order process
zedd4
Kimberley R. – Perfume Brands Rep
Hello. We are very happy for you. Please tell your friends about us. We look forward to serving you again!
jeanm317
July 19th, 2019
juliac134
July 11th, 2018
found some of my new favourite scents here! very good quality products at very reasonable prices. Can't really get much better than that!
denisz3
July 1st, 2018
Verified purchase
I have been, everytime time, desapponted by some many fragrances bought from some sellers on eBay! But, this time I am very happy for having meeted the way of United Scents! All my fragrances bought from this e-store were 100% authentic !! Some Said that , never the winner team has been changed!!!
khonikerm
June 29th, 2020
Great experience I have acquired. Huge collection with a reasonable price. . .......
Delivery process is also satisfied.
mariaa343
April 8th, 2019
Awesome Experience .Its a nice collection of various scented perfume brand at reasonable prize. After scented on body it remains for long time . Its fragrance is just awesome.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Perfume Brands staff and other customers.

We are United Scents and Perfume Brands. We sell high quality, modern & new perfumes to all over the world. We also sell some of the finest, most exclusive, premium & niche perfumes in our online shop. Find us on eBay and Amazon, or visit our website http://perfumebrands.net. We look forward to serving you. Best regards.

Business History

We have been selling perfumes since 2008. It all started with an ambitious project named DeCanTicA (Designer Perfumes Decanting Store). The idea was to provide samples of perfumes to the customers, to try before they buy. Even though fragrance decanting is an old art; it was unique in terms that DecanTicA was seeking permission from Designer houses to license the whole project in a fashionable way. Later on, DeCanTicA has evolved into the beautiful Webstore you see today, and the online business has been renamed as United Scents & Perfume Brands (The collaboration between United Scents and Perfume Brands). "United Scents" is the online business on eBay, which merged with the other company "Perfume Brands" in 2013. In 2015, we started selling fragrances on our website http://perfumebrands.net, and in 2017 we put our feet in the world of Amazon for the first time. We continue to expand our range of fragrances every single day, and we are exploring more markets/platforms around the globe each year. Our goal is to become a truly multinational fragrance distributor and serve our customers everywhere on this planet. We want everyone to "Smell Good" and we want to make designer and niche fragrances accessible to the hardest to reach destinations on earth, for the most competitive prices possible.

zedd4
Kimberley R.
Sales Manager
Kimberley is your humble friend which is insanely passionate about fragrances. She is an American citizen from a US mother and Afrikaans (South African) father, really multi-national. She is a retired lawyer and mother of two. She lived in Kansas, USA for most years of her life before moving recently to the UK. Kim has an old journey with fashion houses, fragrance boutiques and an established long-term relationship with many suppliers throughout the years. She worked as a representative of a major fragrance supplier and has extensive knowledge of popular perfume brands. Despite being a lawyer; selling perfumes was (and still is) her favourite hobby. She started her online business in 2011 before joining United Scents Perfume Brands in 2013, and ever since then; things have changed dramatically. If you seek a loving and hearty advice from a trustworthy nose; you won't find a better advisor than Kim. Give her a shout in your review and she will be very pleased to hear about your experience!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perfume Brands?

Have a question about Perfume Brands?