Review of PerfumeBooth

New Delhi, Delhi 110015, India
connect@perfumebooth.com

tanyas118
4/9/19

If you want original international perfumes, you need not go
to any other website. I have been a customer of this website for past one year
and I love everything about them. Such budget friendly perfumes and all from
top brands, wow. You should try it. I love the perfume gifts over here best
like Scent shot, colour me and Lomani combo pack. All time favourite.

rajk125
3/17/19

I love using amazing perfumes but the cost has
always been coming in my way. A friend referred me to this amazing website for
perfumes only, Perfume Booth and I cannot have enough of it. I recently ordered
2 of their Scent Shot products with 7 perfumes in each. It was a steal for the
price. I was happy to receive gift vouchers worth Rs. 801 with each box. Soon
going to redeem them too.. Amazing service and delivery too.. Love to shop from
this website.

minakship1
1/22/19

I had placed an order for a perfume gift, Scent shot from this website for a friend living in another state. The brand delivered it in time understanding my urgency. My friend loved it. The packaging was great and the perfume box was just as it was shown online on their website. Also, to my surprise he got discount vouchers worth Rs. 801 along with the product. I was happy to hear that will be using them to buy more from the website. Thank you perfumebooth for this expereince.

ravis79
1/9/19

Awesome perfume gift pack! I have seen variety of perfume gift sets for different purposes but i love colour me perfume gift pack. Thanks Perfumebooth!

sonus13
9/10/18

I got my choice perfume at discount price. I love perfumes! I have always loved MPF Perfume; it has a unique elegant floral note. But after I got perfume scent shot, Creation Gold became my new favorite. I loved the unique idea of perfumebooth.

rajeshreem1
5/28/18

I recently used the Perfume Booth Selfie (Pack Of 7) - Sophistique Women and i absolutely loved the concept where u get these 7 travel size perfume with a perfume stick to go with it.. All the fragrance are perfect for indian weather, not too strong but long lasting.. i absolutely recommend perfumebooth for perfume loves...

gourava
4/16/18

They are making us fool by charging us for cheap quality testers. poor quality....don't buy. even i didn't get any voucher inside which they are claiming.

sahils11
9/23/17

It seems to be a new gifting product with amazing and seven variants in one box is surely a new and innovative concept love to try this. I hope its true to its words. Testers must be good enough. With this kind of reviews we get motivated and feel strong to invest our pocket money on genuine products.

prachis4
8/23/17

Perfume selfie is a pretty amazing thing. It combines 7 international testers so now it gives us the benefits like testing the product before you buy, which is not available in and other online site.

akshays11
8/18/17

Perfume booth is the newest perfume store with its wide highly range and quality product. The international flavors are very interesting and smell very exotic. It has everything from a collection of floral to dynamic. The colorful perfumes are all something new to try every new day. It wills certainly life up your day from a lazy morning to a blast of freshness. Credits go to the manufacturers.

sumitg11
7/27/17

PerfumeBooth is really awesome I like my Selfie box that contains seven international fragrances some mild and some very fruity. I have brought the Teaze Selfie. Long way to go PerfumeBooth. Cheers!

sric4
5/19/17

I like fragrance of Active Man perfume in all of them perfume. This perfume contain seven international brand in different fragrance.

Questions? Get answers from the PerfumeBooth staff and other customers.

1 Photo for PerfumeBooth