Review of Perfectwatches

Perfectwatches reviews

jn46
4/26/16

THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE WHO WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND WON'T REFUND YOU!!!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A YEAR NOW FOR MY REFUND EVENTHOUGH I SENT THE WATCHES BACK AND CONTACT THEM DURING THE GUARANTEE PERIOD.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... ANYONE WHO SAID OTHERWISE ARE LYING TO YOU.

SPREAD THE WORD.

Their address: Rm3201, Jinze Building, Huangpu Dadao Xi Road, Guangzhou , 510 000, China, Phone: 8613574741233

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD.

clived
1/10/12

I placed an order to purchase an omega fake watch which they did not deliver they also a tracking number to track the package on delivery which the package has disappeared from radar I informed them & they told me to contact the courier which isn't my job but I did & they could not help me I contacted the seller & told them & received no satisfaction from them asked for a refund & they refused to give me one so come to the conclusion that this web-site is run by fraudsters.I consider myself very fortinute that I have lost a small amount of money but I wonder how many more vulnerable people using there web-site end up losing a lot money than I have.From my experience using this web-site www.perfectwatches.com keep away its not safe you have been warned.

Questions? Get answers from the Perfectwatches staff and other customers.

Perfectwatches?