Perfectaire.us

Perfectaire.us has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Perfectaire.us?

“Portable air conditioners do okay.”

Peach R.
5/16/21

Received a Perfect Air air conditioner as a present about five years ago. They last several years and do okay for a 900 sq ft room that is sun facing. My unit is south facing and direct afternoon sun light in the hot pm hours. It gets hot and uncomfortable. It does okay for the most part. It's still rather noisy but quieter than other brands I've had. During the hot summer days it's 90+ out it's totally useless. I found if I have two running it's at least bearable. Just make sure the outlets can handle it. My hoa will only allow the portable room ones or I would of gotten a stronger one. I found there are too many air gaps between the window and the unit. I found if you tape them closed you can keep air from leaking in. Keep the doors to the room shut, draw the curtains and it helps. I've had some air conditioners go down to 57 but their units only go as low as 62. I have been enjoying my air conditioner but found they cheeped out on the clip on parts to the hose attachments. I am pretty much replacing them annually because of it. The clips that lock in are constantly breaking and snapping off due to being cheaply made. I may say to hell with it and just duct tape it in from now on. If you have a 3d printer you can easily replace these parts your self by making new ones as they break. Just be sure to scan in the piece before any damage comes to it. I am going to save up for one because I'm finding there's a lot of things it would of been nice to have for. Customer service is wonderful and I've never had an issue with their reps. I'm a little annoyed that you can only order replacement parts through the customer service reps. Most other brands allow you to order them through the online store. Each time I order them I end up wasting 30 min trying to order replacement parts. When I could of just bookmarked the item in question then checked out in less than five minutes at most other places.

peachr2
May 16th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Perfectaire.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perfectaire.us?

Have a question about Perfectaire.us?