Peoniesoceanside reviews

1 Review From Our Community

paulc359
2/15/18

eonies & Lizzie = AMAZING
I've been going to Peonies for 3 months now and have to say I am impressed beyond imagination. My skin Loves Lizzie's Work.
1. Top quality products - those of you who know the waxing world know that using top quality wax is imperative to not only comfort BUT the effect and quality of a wax!!! Lizzie uses only the best and her prices are extremely reasonable and within market that's for sure!
2. Expertise- Well let me say this- She is the Best and she is the Bar others try to achieve. Not only is she trained/educated in her profession, she takes pride and passion to another level. This is her world!
3. Pleasant and Genuine- Lizzie wants only the best for you in results. Her satisfaction is knowing that YOU are happy, pleased and comfortable, and leave with a feeling of elation.
4. I have the pleasure of being a client for both waxing & facial (she doesn't do facials as much anymore) waxing is her passion- but if you're lucky to get a spot-- Snag it up and your face will thank you over and over.
5.I'm a guy so I may have a different perspective regarding Waxing & Facials BUT I do know quality and have had facials, pedicures, wax treatments at many spa's, resorts, and boutiques as well as had lady friends whom have drug me there and I listen to them talk about treatments and practices... etc.. Also being a guy I am not one to waste my money on my skin and hair unless I see a huge value..And i go back to Lizzie as she is a game changer for my skin!

Conclusion: GO SEE LIZZIE YOUR BODY WILL BE AS BLESSED AS THE TEMPLE IT IS !!! Send your man too, if he is all Wooly Mammoth chest and back, she'll send him back smooth and shiny just for you!

Questions? Get answers from the Peoniesoceanside staff and other customers.

Peoniesoceanside?