Penmypaper.co.uk

Penmypaper.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Penmypaper.co.uk?

“STAY AWAY - Scam company”

Naz Z.
9/6/18

This company has several websites because penmypaper has bad reviews online, just check through google of scamming its customers. I placed my order with academicinc. However, I started receiving emails from penmypaper and academicwork. So they are all one company. I requested for an analysis to be done, and they produced a random file with useless information. They wanted another extension and when I objected and requested for a refund as I realised that they were incompetent and just messing their customers around to steal our money, they refused. And said to send an email through my supervisor which is totally irrelevant and trying to scare me. I will not be afraid from such scamming companies. Do not waste your time with this company.

mazm6
September 6th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Penmypaper.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Penmypaper.co.uk?

Have a question about Penmypaper.co.uk?