This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Pencil Marketing

Pencil Marketing has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Pencil Marketing?

“WARNING! APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE - NO CUSTOMER CONTACT SINCE OUR WEBSITE CRASHED IN JULY 2018.”

Maria C.
3/17/19

On 6 July 2018, I've sent an email to the General Manager (GM) of Pencil Marketing New Zealand (host provider for our website) to notify them that I cannot access our website to change details and to fix this. Besides this, our customers cannot register or fill-up contact forms on-line. On 11 July 2018, I've received a reply from the GM saying that they are experiencing major issues with their server and is trying to repair it. They will keep in touch with the progress of the repair ASAP. It is now 17 March 2019 (despite several follow-up emails, filling up contact us forms on their website and leaving messages on Pencil marketing's contact mobile) and I have not heard from Pencil marketing. Because of appalling customer service, I've decided to change our web host service to another provider (and to write to Sitejabber, Trustpilot, etc to share my experience). Unfortunately, to transfer our website to a new web host, I need our website back-up to be provided by Pencil marketing. I have asked for our website back-up via email, contact us forms and mobile messages but again, no reply. Despite the major issues of their server (causing existing customers' websites to crash), Pencil marketing is still operating today and is currently offering a $250 discount for all website packages this month as advertised on pencilmarketing.co.nz website. Based on the above, I sincerely and strongly do not recommend Pencil marketing - Auckland to anyone.

mariac359
March 17th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Pencil Marketing staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pencil Marketing?

Have a question about Pencil Marketing?