PelicanDealer.com reviews

Tel: 888-222-2762

ryand175
Ryan D.
11/2/18

Thank you for your excellent product offerings and the easy navigation layout through the online purchasing process.

cristyp2
Cristy P.
10/24/18

Found the product I needed. Came up less expensive than expected. Looking forward to it shipping and receiving on time

christopherc429
Christopher C.
10/22/18

So far so good !! One of my colleagues ordered one.Our uniform store won't sell to us so he recommended. We work and assist local law enforcement (Chicago Transit Authority) --(CTA).

jamesm896
James M.
10/4/18

Theresa really was a big help. I was going to place an order for something that was not in stock. She helped direct me to another product and clarify some shipping questions. Thanks very much.

matthews394
Matthew S.
10/4/18

How can I rate your products or service accurately if I’ve only placed an order. The last Pelican 7600 I owned lasted 1 month. I tried to return it but failed. If this light doesn’t perform I will not recommend to anyone!! Last chance

stephena68
Stephen A.
9/28/18

The only problem I had was changing the contents of my shopping cart which was my fault. I called their number and the nice lady instructed me quickly. I wasn't on the phone but just a few minutes.

douglassb1
Douglass B.
9/27/18

Very easy, great prices, amazing customer service. Talked with a representative within minutes of placing my order with a question and everything was handled far above my expectations.

mitchelr22
Mitchel R.
9/9/18

Easy to navigate. I made a previous purchase for some batteries I believe from another site and it was much more difficult to navigate or I would have made this purchase there but I spent at least 30 minutes and was unable to find and order these items I’m purchasing from you? This was a great site to get what I needed? Thanks!

anonymousf121
anonymous F.
9/7/18

Easy to navigate and find what i needed,. Instant help on the phone and 4 day ground shipping. I'll be back.

judithk70
Judith K.
9/3/18

Very pleased with service from pelicandealer.com. Tumbler arrived quickly and is exactly as described.

chriss954
Chris S.
9/2/18

Just what i am looking for, and the price was really good, i dont know how your prices are lower than most, but i will take it. Thanks

friendi
Friend i.
8/3/18

Was disappointed in how heavy this cooler is. It would be nice if it had wheels so it would be easier to move without 2 grown men carrying it. The Yeti is just as good and not near as heavy.

Love the color!

hermana10
Herman A.
8/1/18

these lights are not working well as the streamlights that we have used for years and these lights are over a 100.00 more

gregoryb143
Gregory B.
7/30/18

I tried to subscribe to your newsletter but was unsuccessful. I was hoping to receive special offer, bought cooler anyway.

lanad15
Lana D.
7/25/18

Teh price was significant;y lower than other dealers for the same item. Customer service was professional and friendly. Great prices and easy to order - thanks!

ericj177
Eric J.
7/23/18

Easy to navigate website and choose products. Suggestion only is to have a way to compare products for size to show how useful each size might be in fitting the needs shopper is looking for.

jeremyt57
Jeremy T.
7/21/18

The engraving was 1 thing I was confused about. Couldn't find anything to tell me what was being engraved or if I could have my name put on it. What was being engraved. So I played for 1 to I guess find out.

Jeremy Townsend

joeym69
Joey M.
7/21/18

Overall experience so far has been great, good price on products and will definitely do business with again if the order is delivered as expected.

mikep453
Mike P.
7/18/18

Good experience. There was a production issue that caused a delay in delivery. Marguerite Parks emailed me regarding the issue promptly. Late,r I asked about my delivery and she responded quickly. Very professional response from Ms. Parks.

joser244
Jose R.
7/18/18

Sobfar its being easy to order and at a very good price! Now injust got tobeait for my stuff to get shipped!!

nancyt143
Nancy T.
7/17/18

Well made product! Very pleased! Company kept me updated at all times during the delivery process!

lucasf39
Lucas F.
7/12/18

Went fine. Was nervous that the free shipping would not get here by 10 day Mark. That is date we are leaving on camping trip. So went with ground

beatriceb27
Beatrice B.
6/18/18

I wish your shopping information/choices were more detailed.Timing is very important with this order bc its a birthday gift for my husband on june 24th. I just found out about ur coolers yesterday. Otherwise i would have ordered sooner.

anthonyr238
Anthony R.
6/9/18

I ordered a few flashlights a week ago and my father in law really seemed to like my pelican 3410M so again, this is my go to place for a Father’s Day gift. Thanks again!

omarg34
Omar G.
6/5/18

i would buy more product more offten if it wasent so expensive! promos and coupons would be vary much apprtiated thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the PelicanDealer.com staff and other customers.

PelicanDealer.com?