PelicanDealer.com reviews

Tel: 888-222-2762

raymondm158
Raymond M.
5/14/19

Customer service is very friendly and professional. They notify me right away if there is a backorder

williamg473
William G.
4/22/19

I just ordered, the process was without a flaw. I cannot give a full review until my product is delivered.

olinm21
Olin M.
4/14/19

Easy to find everything I need. Even has a suggested accessories tab for items related to the cooler I bought.

mariop61
mario p.
4/12/19

First purchase through the website, signed up for the emails and received a discount code. I typed I. The code that I received through the email, and it said invalid code! Very disappointed.

mohammede29
Mohammed E.
4/1/19

I only bought from you guys because pelican won't deliver to canada. The shipping cost so much and you guys don't give me the range of the time it would take to arrive here. I am travelling by the end of the month and I am not sure if it would arrive by then. Please give the estimates next time. Also! It is not so hard to ad a bit of design into the website, I am a low level programmer and I know how easy it is to add some nice designs into a website. You can easily get some inspiration from online guys. Also the code for it is also provided.

victora112
Victor A.
3/23/19

Located the items I purchased easily and was shown similar options as well as accessories. Very pleased with my purchase!

lawrencel68
LAWRENCE L.
3/19/19

Someone answered the phone when I called your business (2 previous businesses did not pick up) and answered my questions. The online interface was straightforward.

ews1
EW S.
3/9/19

LOVING THIS FORMAT FOR SHOPPING. I WILL SAY MORE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION IS ADVISED FOR THOSE UNFAMILAR WITH THE PRODUCTS OFFERED.

toddf79
todd f.
3/7/19

My $100 rechargeable flash light battery is dead and I just started using it. Sometimes taking it out and putting it back in works, but not always. I need this flashlight to work all the time. A defective flashlight is extremely dangerous in my field. If this new battery doesn’t work I will be very upset.

courtneyv22
Courtney V.
3/4/19

I had to put my card info in several times before it registered, had to reboot the page several times to actually place the order

jayt133
Jay T.
2/24/19

Best price and exactly what I was looking for. Good pics on website. I ordered a 3410 case, that is a little longer than what I usually buy, so they needed an extra couple weeks of lead time. I'm 100% happy with it, and the communication was excellent. I was notified when it was shipped and again when it arrived.

mathewz3
Mathew Z.
2/20/19

I had some concerns related to items in stock and shipping time, I called customer service and they were quick to help in a professional/courteous manner. Very satisfying experience

darrellh44
DARRELL H.
2/9/19

my friend has one the mirco box very nice. it wil bel good for my cell phone air tight. I will tell my other friends about yall,s boxs

frederickp33
Frederick P.
2/8/19

I HAVE ONE OF YOUR MINI FLASHER I HAVEN'T USED IT FOR SOME
TIME. IT DIDN'T WORK, SO I GOT NEW BATTERIES IT DIDN'T FLASH
THEN IT 'S THE BULB OR CONPACTER SO HERE IS MY ORDER FOR A NEW ONE. I KNOW OF PELICAN BEFORE ON LARGE ITEMS,

edwinp44
Edwin P.
2/8/19

My order was over $49.99 but I had to pay around $22.00 for free shipping. The add was a little deceiving.

anthonyt188
Anthony T.
1/17/19

I can't really answer the second two questions yet, will be able to after I receive and inspect my order.

mariec222
Marie C.
1/10/19

Quick and painless......found exactly what I wanted and love that there is no shipping or tax added to the total.

shannonr144
Shannon R.
1/9/19

Pelican Dealer provides the largest, most durable gun cases for the best prices. The website is easy to navigate for all the information you need to make a good buying decision.

deriks5
Derik S.
1/3/19

Free shipping option is 7-10 days as opposed to competitors like B&H who ship immediately. Would also like an easier checkout solution, such as signing in with Google or Amazon Pay.

hp44
H P.
12/29/18

How do I tell you what I want engraved on my tumbler? Website not very clear about this. I paid for engraving, but I did no see where to put the information in that i wanted engraved?????

ryans406
Ryan S.
12/27/18

beat all other competitors prices for complete flashlight package (light, battery, charger) by $30.00

shawnk81
Shawn K.
12/23/18

Web page was super easy to navigate & excellent sale prices on merchandise i was exactly looking for !

allenc93
Allen C.
12/19/18

I’ve used all other coolers, but pelican is the only one I will continue to use time and time again.

ashleym394
Ashley M.
12/18/18

Engraving was offered but it didn’t give a place to write what I wanted engraved. Made it confusing when I wanted to check out and make sure my order was correct.

helenl70
Helen L.
12/11/18

I wanted to order the Tumbler with Engraving but there wasn’t a screen for me to place the engraved initials on the mug!!

Questions? Get answers from the PelicanDealer.com staff and other customers.

PelicanDealer.com?