PelicanDealer.com reviews

Tel: 888-222-2762

ews1
EW S.
3/9/19

LOVING THIS FORMAT FOR SHOPPING. I WILL SAY MORE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION IS ADVISED FOR THOSE UNFAMILAR WITH THE PRODUCTS OFFERED.

toddf79
todd f.
3/7/19

My $100 rechargeable flash light battery is dead and I just started using it. Sometimes taking it out and putting it back in works, but not always. I need this flashlight to work all the time. A defective flashlight is extremely dangerous in my field. If this new battery doesn’t work I will be very upset.

courtneyv22
Courtney V.
3/4/19

I had to put my card info in several times before it registered, had to reboot the page several times to actually place the order

jayt133
Jay T.
2/24/19

Best price and exactly what I was looking for. Good pics on website. I ordered a 3410 case, that is a little longer than what I usually buy, so they needed an extra couple weeks of lead time. I'm 100% happy with it, and the communication was excellent. I was notified when it was shipped and again when it arrived.

mathewz3
Mathew Z.
2/20/19

I had some concerns related to items in stock and shipping time, I called customer service and they were quick to help in a professional/courteous manner. Very satisfying experience

darrellh44
DARRELL H.
2/9/19

my friend has one the mirco box very nice. it wil bel good for my cell phone air tight. I will tell my other friends about yall,s boxs

frederickp33
Frederick P.
2/8/19

I HAVE ONE OF YOUR MINI FLASHER I HAVEN'T USED IT FOR SOME
TIME. IT DIDN'T WORK, SO I GOT NEW BATTERIES IT DIDN'T FLASH
THEN IT 'S THE BULB OR CONPACTER SO HERE IS MY ORDER FOR A NEW ONE. I KNOW OF PELICAN BEFORE ON LARGE ITEMS,

edwinp44
Edwin P.
2/8/19

My order was over $49.99 but I had to pay around $22.00 for free shipping. The add was a little deceiving.

anthonyt188
Anthony T.
1/17/19

I can't really answer the second two questions yet, will be able to after I receive and inspect my order.

mariec222
Marie C.
1/10/19

Quick and painless......found exactly what I wanted and love that there is no shipping or tax added to the total.

shannonr144
Shannon R.
1/9/19

Pelican Dealer provides the largest, most durable gun cases for the best prices. The website is easy to navigate for all the information you need to make a good buying decision.

deriks5
Derik S.
1/3/19

Free shipping option is 7-10 days as opposed to competitors like B&H who ship immediately. Would also like an easier checkout solution, such as signing in with Google or Amazon Pay.

hp44
H P.
12/29/18

How do I tell you what I want engraved on my tumbler? Website not very clear about this. I paid for engraving, but I did no see where to put the information in that i wanted engraved?????

ryans406
Ryan S.
12/27/18

beat all other competitors prices for complete flashlight package (light, battery, charger) by $30.00

shawnk81
Shawn K.
12/23/18

Web page was super easy to navigate & excellent sale prices on merchandise i was exactly looking for !

allenc93
Allen C.
12/19/18

I’ve used all other coolers, but pelican is the only one I will continue to use time and time again.

ashleym394
Ashley M.
12/18/18

Engraving was offered but it didn’t give a place to write what I wanted engraved. Made it confusing when I wanted to check out and make sure my order was correct.

helenl70
Helen L.
12/11/18

I wanted to order the Tumbler with Engraving but there wasn’t a screen for me to place the engraved initials on the mug!!

tonyc253
Tony C.
11/27/18

Called and asked about reward points and the person I talked with was able to answer my question and looked up other information for me.

brandonh153
Brandon H.
11/24/18

Pelican dealer was really great and the customer service was great! The product did not fix my issue, but it could have been the flashlight issue rather than the battery I purchased. Overall, I would use pelican dealer again for any need I may have!

darlenes140
Darlene S.
11/19/18

Good, didn't know what I was looking for. This is a gift for a son whom loves bright strong flashlights. He will let me know how good it is when I give it to him.

thaddaeusk
Thaddaeus K.
11/18/18

Item seems like it will be nice. Like the free shipping option. As long as it arrives before Christmas and is in perfect condition, so I can see my wife smile when she opens it, then this will be a great shopping experience.

davidq14
David Q.
11/17/18

Emailed support to inquire about the Pelican 7608 holster because it wasn’t listed anywhere on their site and nobody else sold it either. They looked into it and ordered stock from Pelican. I was told 2-3 weeks before they would receive them. Great!
However, I emailed back about pricing and was hoping to place an order in advance so I could have it fulfilled & shipped as soon as they received the stock. Never got a response.
I also needed some non-pelican brand batteries listed on the Andax site. Unfortunately, the free shipping on the light & holster only works on the pelicandealer site, so I ended up buying the batteries elsewhere. Maybe I could’ve placed the whole order together and sooner if I would have received an email back.
Great prices & the fact they got the 7608 for me still earned my business.

jacobk69
Jacob K.
11/15/18

Best Prices, I look forward to quality shipping and customer service if needed. This is a Christmas gift for my wife.

jamisonb11
Jamison B.
11/14/18

Satisfied with my shopping experience so far. If case is what Im expecting, will be purchasing 2 more.

Questions? Get answers from the PelicanDealer.com staff and other customers.

PelicanDealer.com?