Review of Pelicandealer

Tel: 888-222-2762

lucasf39
Lucas F.
7/12/18

Went fine. Was nervous that the free shipping would not get here by 10 day Mark. That is date we are leaving on camping trip. So went with ground

beatriceb27
Beatrice B.
6/18/18

I wish your shopping information/choices were more detailed.Timing is very important with this order bc its a birthday gift for my husband on june 24th. I just found out about ur coolers yesterday. Otherwise i would have ordered sooner.

anthonyr238
Anthony R.
6/9/18

I ordered a few flashlights a week ago and my father in law really seemed to like my pelican 3410M so again, this is my go to place for a Father’s Day gift. Thanks again!

omarg34
Omar G.
6/5/18

i would buy more product more offten if it wasent so expensive! promos and coupons would be vary much apprtiated thank you!

anthonyr229
anthony r.
6/2/18

I’m glad to see that both of the products I was looking for were on this site and not only that but for a much better price than anywhere else. So far so good, thank you!

kyles177
Kyle S.
6/1/18

Website is too basic, limited photos, you would benefit greatly from selling your items through a better website such as Amazon.

markk329
Mark K.
5/23/18

You had the most comprehensive website for determining which model cooler best suited my needs. Thanks!

tedw60
Ted W.
5/10/18

Price on battery and description is not clear. Flashlight pricing and selection is well maintained
Unsatified with your slower than snail shipping speed 5-7 days turn to 10 days shipping within States unacceptable offer

taylorb115
Taylor B.
5/9/18

I enjoy the simple layout of the website and am very thankful for the nice ladies who answered the phone when I had questions about why they had such good deals on their website. If all goes to plan I will be ordering from here again.

scottw193
scott w.
5/7/18

The flashlight is still not working.
The bulb and batteries are new.
The flashlight was used for 1 week before bulb burnt out.
Waited 1 month to receive new bulb, and still not working.
Even after installing new batteries and new bulb???

joshuas149
Joshua S.
5/3/18

Super excited for my order to come in. We will see how long it actually takes to ship from here but there order process has been great.

susanb503
Susan B.
4/30/18

I am retired Sheriff, our Sheriff's office has done business with you for years. My charging cord broke, just getting a new one, light and charger still great.

donalds168
Donald S.
4/27/18

a super easy and very cost effective way to shop and or buy pelican products. 2 thumbs up for these guys.

maggiek21
Maggie K.
4/13/18

Great prices! But it took me a while to find this kind of rare deal on pelican products. Free shipping is why I decided to buy with your company.

mrq1
Mr Q.
3/11/18

I have ordered from this site before and the merchandise arrived very quickly and I was very pleased with it.

winstong9
Winston G.
3/10/18

Great work. One suggestion. At the final confirm before purchase, display the photo of the product.

ronnyd13
Ronny D.
2/21/18

Overall experience very good. Shipping was fast. Flashlight is as advertised. Will definitely recommend and buy more products in the future.

benjaminm72
Benjamin M.
2/18/18

Best price on chosen model was great, and getting around site on mobile was okay. Would like thumbnails to show with each listing, though. An item/model number alone isn't great, but it did lead me to look at everything... I did find exactly what I wanted. Would be nice to have model comparisons also. I did like that you have the instruction documents available. I admit that I didn't look at standard site only mobile. The full site might be pretty good!

mikef225
mike f.
2/14/18

Very easy to find what I was looking for and the order process was quick. Thank you for a great product.

maxh66
Max H.
1/31/18

Product offered here not available on other online sites. Other places state "on back order" but was available and ready to ship from this site!

jdt5
JD T.
1/18/18

The site allowed me to get all the way past entering CC information before saying that my email was required and from that screen there was no way to enter it without backing up two screens and then I had to restart the order.

maryb656
Mary B.
1/6/18

Easy ..all a good experience. One thing---on line i read that if it was my first order (it is) and I registered (I did) that w/o a coupon i would receive a 10% discount. Not a big deal...just not sure what I did wrong.

leor53
Leo R.
1/5/18

Just placed my first order. Ordering process was quick and easy,the site is easy to navigate and has a great selection.

shawnc87
Shawn C.
12/17/17

Most sites have coupon codes even for minuscule amounts (%5) which are just a nice touch. All coupon codes I found came back invalid.

toddf47
todd f.
12/6/17

My husband and I love it! It was the perfect early chirstmas present for deer season. We had to traveled 7 hours with our deer meet and it worked out great!

Questions? Get answers from the Pelicandealer staff and other customers.

Pelicandealer?