Review of Peerage Soaps

Tel: 570-801-2409
peeragesoaps@gmail.com

lindao59
1/10/17

The products are wonderful and they arrived at my house in a timely manner. I will certainly be ordering from them again.

wendyw79
1/7/17

The soap that was delivered had "titanium dioxide" on the label. I am fairly confident this was not on the label of the soap I bought at a craft event. I am sensitive and must avoid this ingredient.

Response from Alan L., Peerage Soaps Representative
I am so sorry to hear that your order was not as you expected - I do make two different Lilac and Lilies soaps, one has the titanium dioxide whitener in it, the other one does not - It may have been the one without that you purchased at the craft event. I will be happy to exchange the soaps for you.
reeniek
8/22/16

Love the fresh smells of flora and fauna and rain! Nice consistency, and it displays well. Thank you!

tracylynnp
8/13/16

I have a very hard time finding all natural soaps and other body products that use vegetable derived glycerine. These soaps are everything I have been looking for! The scents are amazing! I have used jasmin, pink salt & water lily, green tea & lemon grass, lilac & lily, and my hubby used the barbershop. The scents last long after use and I have received so many compliments already! You have a customer for life!

Questions? Get answers from the Peerage Soaps staff and other customers.

Peerage Soaps?