Review of Pear Analytics

San Antonio, Texas 78232, USA
info@pearanalytics.com

blakes40
7/13/17

We just recently signed on with Ryan and the Pear team... we couldnt be happier or more confident in our decision. Building this relationship and seeing immediate results has been one of the most pleasurable experiences I have had working in the online marketing arena. Our company has spent 4 years trying to find a team like Ryan, Pep, Joseph, Erika and the rest of the PA group - one we could forge a lasting, mutually beneficially relationship with.

More importantly, PA creates goals and then executes a detailed, cogent strategy with passion and zeal. Our company is seeing instant results, straight out of the gate, and we are increasingly eager to move forward. Even better, the team is always available and eager to make things easier on the customer. They take their time to develop the next best step, with accuracy and efficiency.

If you are researching the Pear team to find a dedicated, results-oriented marketing partner that is awesome to work with.... you're in the right place.

Tip for consumers: Great team for SEM, SEO, and Website Enhancements

toris11
4/23/16

Pear Analytics did very basic SEO tactics on my website, all things I could have easily done myself. After six months of investing $3k per month with Pear, my website traffic was down almost 50% and revenue down over 60%. Spend your SEO budget elsewhere.

bongob
6/6/12

I ran the free website analyzer. I carried out the recommendations and got an even worse "result" from the next scam (oops) scan. I also had a strange message saying my domain name wasn't pointing correctly when I hadn't changed it (on the third scan).

I'm going to say that this company probably cannot get any worse. I certainly wouldn't, on the basis of their free scans, spend any money on them.

Questions? Get answers from the Pear Analytics staff and other customers.

Pear Analytics?