Review of Peaktherapy

1 star

michellel286
Michelle L.
6/13/18

My experience at Peak was great, my son really liked working with Ryan, and Jenna at the front desk was fantastic.

neilh85
Neil H.
5/16/18

Peak was great and everyone was wonderful, I highly recommend. I have been feeling much better and have better mobility and infrequent pain. I appreciate Laura's help and I am back to skating!

mitzim8
Mitzi M.
5/3/18

I have been feeling great since my last visit! I worked with Brenda and she was excellent and so was the office staff!

maryc438
Mary C.
5/2/18

My experience at Peak was great and my physical therapist Maria was great. The office staff was very good. They were very friendly, professional and empathetic.

heatherg107
Heather G.
5/1/18

Brenda was awesome I really appreciated all of her help during my physical therapy. My experience at Peak was great, everyone was so helpful and friendly!

sokhoeunk
Sokhoeun K.
5/1/18

My experience with Brenda was awesome, she was very helpful with my headaches and pain. Everyone at Peak was great and I loved it, Brenda can never leave!

andrewf121
Andrew F.
4/28/18

My experience was wonderful at Peak and was A ++, my physical therapist Laura was out of this world!

gloriab82
Gloria B.
4/27/18

Huge big thank you to Peak and to my therapists Rachel and pool therapists Sue and Cheryl. My experience was amazing it was like a revival to be able to walk without pain. Rachel was great at showing me how to do the exercises to strengthen my body. Words cannot express my appreciation, I recommend Peak to everyone I know!

angelay20
Angela Y.
2/18/18

My experience at peak was really fantastic! I really appreciated working with Meghan, Rich and Shawn they were all very helpful with their suggestions for me.

mariax6
Maria X.
2/5/18

My experience at Peak was incredible and my physical therapist Rachel was amazing! I'm glad I did this for myself and I plan to come back.

cecilea5
Cecile A.
1/31/18

Brenda is fantastic and really knows her stuff. I prefer Peak over any other physical place I have been!

angies87
Angie S.
1/31/18

My experience at Peak was great and the three therapists, Shawn, Katy and Rich did a great job. This was my second time at Peak, I came back because I had a first great experience.

edy9
Ed Y.
1/13/18

My son is feeling much better since his discharge visit and is back to playing Hockey. We had a good experience at Peak.

rosemaryd30
Rosemary D.
1/6/18

I am feeling better and my balance has improved. They did a great job and took time to figure out what I needed and gave me the right exercises to do.

mariannep16
Marianne P.
11/24/17

I am a repeat patient at Peak Physical Therapy. I am on my feet 12 hours a day and came in this last time for Plantar Fasciitis. I was treated by 2 therapists that helped me with the pain and allowed me to get back to work without pain. I was given a home program to work on to continue my pain free life and to go back to if I start to think these symptoms are returning. The staff was friendly ans accommodating to my busy work life. I have come back to Peak for all my physical needs and will continue to do so.

maryt261
Mary T.
11/20/17

Meghan was my therapist and I had a great experience. I feel much better, not 100%, but as good as I can be with the arthritis. She gave me all the tools to manage my pain on my own at home. The girls at the front desk were very friendly and helpful and the customer service was excellent.

michaelb782
Michael B.
11/20/17

I came in for severe knee pain. I left feeling better. I worked with Rachel L and she was able to decrease my pain and help me heal. The front desk staff was very helpful with scheduling. I am coming back to Peak and Rachel L for another injury.

sandram318
Sandra M.
10/15/17

I highly recommend Peak. Liz got me better, ahead of schedule. I have full range of motion and am back to doing things I love. The entire staff was helpful from scheduling to treatment. I am a returning patient and feel I could reach out to Peak with any follow up questions or concerns.

pattyd40
Patty D.
10/9/17

I love Peak Physical Therapy. All my therapy has been exceptional. Upon completion of my therapy I have remained pain-free. Staff is professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend Peak Physical Therapy to anyone.

billyj45
Billy J.
10/8/17

I couldn't love this place more. I was training for a half marathon and got horrible achilles tendinitis. Anyone who runs knows that there is nothing more discouraging and upsetting than a running injury, but Jackie in the Norwell office got me back on the roads faster than I ever thought would be possible. The whole office was extremely professional, friendly, and overly accommodating to my hectic schedule. THANK YOU EVERYONE AT PEAK! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

edwarde44
Edward E.
8/10/17

Where do I start. Your staff is awesome. You are not a number to them, Alyssa was so caring and she challenged me to do the best I can, she is a keeper!!!. Rachel is amazing. They are very caring and warm and make you feel like family. You are very lucky to have such wonderful people working for you. Have a great Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

carlaf36
Carla F.
8/10/17

Concern for my well being, always congenial, informative, pamphlets on exercises were & continue to be helpful

laurene53
Lauren E.
8/10/17

all aspects of my care were very good; my therapist was excellent and all staff was extremely friendly and helpful; there is a sincere concern for your well being; I have already highly recommended Peak to some of my friends

frankm155
Frank M.
8/10/17

listened to me explain what I thought was wrong, what I thought worked for ME and made me hopeful I could get better

simih
simi H.
8/10/17

Focused and helped me to return to normal and physical activities, bike and kayaking. Alissa was great!

Questions? Get answers from the Peaktherapy staff and other customers.

Peaktherapy?