Review of PCresQ Canada

pcresqca@gmail.com

1 star

markw246
9/19/16

I bought a cpu/ram/mobo combo off of them and everything worked out fine! Everything worked, customer service was great, and it got to me quickly and on time! Cant thank you guys enough and I look forward to more purchases from you <3

Response from PCresQ C., PCresQ Canada Representative
We really appreciate the FIVE STAR review you gave us regarding your motherboard, RAM & CPU purchase, Mark. We have no doubts that you will enjoy your combo for many years to come! Thank you again Mark and look forward to working with you once again in the near future! :)
robbieb27
9/15/16

At the first glance the item was perfectly packaged no damage upon delivery , once opened the package i was delighted with my purchase of Creative Labs Fatal1ty Gaming Headset. The quality of the sound this product has i love them very much. It was a pleasant transaction quick shipping of the product i will purchase another set of headphones. I look forward to doing more business with PcResQ Canada

Response from PCresQ C., PCresQ Canada Representative
Thank you so much for your glowing review Robbie and we are so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase! We look forward to doing more business with you and appreciate your feedback. :)
stanleyj17
9/4/16

Communicated through Facebook messenger but questions were answered quickly even on weekends! Would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Response from PCresQ C., PCresQ Canada Representative
Thank you very much for your review, Stanley
jamesk167
8/31/16

I would like to thanks Nilo Nolasco at PCresQ Canada for the awesome PC upgrade at a very reasonable price. Nilo Nolasco was very helpful and responsive in his messages and shipped out the items extremely fast. If you looking for a PC upgrade, I can highly recommend PCresQ Canada as my experience was top notch.

Response from PCresQ C., PCresQ Canada Representative
Thank you so much for the kind words James Keir. We hope you enjoy your new components and upgrades for many years to come! Thank you for choosing PCresQ Canada!
codyf7
8/26/16

Got an amazing deal on a r9 390x from nilo and crew couldn't be any more happier. they made sure it worked great before it came out the door! will be buying from them again before I order anywhere else!

Response from PCresQ C., PCresQ Canada Representative
We have you doubts that you will enjoy your R9 390X video card for many years to come! We look forward to assisting you once again and hope your entire experience with the company has been a most pleasant one
adamf50
8/24/16

I was looking for a new cpu for my pc which rewuired me to upgrade my motherboard to a newer Am3+ board, i first was quoted really good and asked how much more it would be for a 6 core fx6300, the total shot up about 20 dollars and received everything for around 200 dollars with shipping and a new board! My gaming setup went from bottlenecked to a flat out max graphics gaming setup :) currently running at 10 degrees celcius on air and saving money because its more effecient for a more powerful processor! Thanks alot!

Response from PCresQ C., PCresQ Canada Representative
Thank you so much Adam! We are happy to find a great solution for you on a new motherboard and CPU at a reasonable pirce. I have no doubts that you will enjoy your new components for many years to come.

Thank you for choosing PCresQ Canada Adam!!
vickyeg
8/24/16

I bought a CPU+Motherboard combo with a nice RAM bar as a little gift. So first of all, the customer service is flawless, they helped me getting all I needed for my new pc right away, searching high and low to found the CPU I asked for. Very humane and friendly approach as we were discussing! The price they gave me was very affortable, could never had dreamed to get a combo that cheap and its new! The delivery was super fast, about a week! Overall it was a perfect experience and they became my #1 pc parts shop to buy from!

Response from PCresQ C., PCresQ Canada Representative
Enjoy your new AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core 3.8GHz AM3+ CPU and ASUS mATX motherboard Vickye. THANK YOU SO MUCH from our entire team here at PCresQ Canada for your review!

Hello Miss Sarah Jones, You have us mistaken with a different company. We do not have any records of our company selling you a pink Andriod tablet, let alone the blue one you previously purchased previously, nor do we use the 'wowcher' service to sell our products. We are a small computer shop in Western Canada and specialize ONLY in gently-used and recycled computer parts, as well as open-box returns, and refurbished computer components. Sorry we could not help you any further. We suggest you contact the company listed on your invoice when you purchased your tablets. Thank you for your inquiry otherwise. Have a good day!

By PCresQ C.
Questions? Get answers from the PCresQ Canada staff and other customers.

PCresQ Canada?