Review of PCHelper360

Wilmington,, DE 19801-2230 USA, US
contact@pchelper360.com

randyg15
12/1/15

How many times have you been scarthing cards and you got 2 $500.00 showing and you got 3 chances to get $500.00 and boom before another and be scathed the screen pop and PCH throws up a we are have Tech. errors - here 1,000 tokens. to cover.
OH when you have these problem use you cellphone and take photos cause they will fry you system and on cellphone block all unknowns. Proof is in the paper.

brednac
6/22/15

PCH I have played for years now. I have written on you blog many times. Some of them have broke.I understand why. I Started writing about MY LUCKY and that is where I fell in love with writer. Only things I had ever written was poems. Your people let me write and they kept them I found them one day and took pictures of them to keep. I owe so much to them they were kind patient and they had to be very caring spirit. I fell in love with writing. Now I am thinking about going to college on line to see if I can write at lease learn how. I would like to know if I can write well enough to become write.I have written a lot about MR, Lucky and loved doing them.I did not think they were too bad at least I did not think so.Now I want LUCKY TO SHOW UP AT MY DOOR. He has become a part of my writings now. I know he is PCH Big Check but now that I have written about him I have become attached to him. The thing I wanted to say Is PCH you have the greatest bunch of people working for you and I love them all. I want to thank PCH and the people for their patients, kind heart, and never giving up on me. you have changed my life more than you will ever know
.Brenda Carlton

jmc2
5/13/13

1. Had a WIN32 application error on Windows7
2. Googled and found PChelper360 for a fix... with a FREE scan
3. Downloaded and scanned
4. I was told I had to register, and registration was 29.99 (after the fact I was told of 2000 errors on my computer)
5. Ok, so if I have that many errors, I should do this. They have a money back guarantee... so I did... BIG MISTAKE
6. I ended up being charged 39.99 and it is only for 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. THE DOWNLOAD NEVER FIXED THE PROBLEM I DOWNLOADED IT TO DO... it boasted about how it's a fix for it....
8. I called, and they are outsourced.... I wanted a refund and was given the run around. Eventually I got someone and they supposedly refunded me. (we'll see)
9. OH! And then, you're given a number once you purchase it for them to install it for you... BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE REMOTELY.!!!!! (You give them permission to access your computer and they do it themselves) Sorry, but that is not the norm. I've been doing the a LONG time.

Bottom line - They used fraudulent advertising and it didn't fix what it was said to fix. Plus! They have to access your computer and install it remotely for you.

Ridiculous! Hopefully I'll get my money back!!!

Questions? Get answers from the PCHelper360 staff and other customers.

PCHelper360?