Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

privacychoices@pch.com

70 reviews with 5 stars

sandim31
1/31/19

I've been playing PCH forever. Thought I have not won. I keep good vibes.U never know they just may knock on my door. I hope before I leave this ole world. If like to win where I win an pick someone else to win to. That way my Son an grandbabies will be set Finically.. Just trust in GOD to take care of U. If it's meant to be it will happen.. Stay positive an much luck to all..

evar57
1/15/19

Those who call Publishers Clearing House a scam are just mad, because they haven't won anything. I haven't won a Sweepstakes yet, either, but that doesn't mean I should give up. Since when did PCH promise us that this Sweepstakes would be an AUTOMATIC WIN for ANYONE WHO PARTICIPATES, or a GET RICH QUICK opportunity? Last time I checked, NEVER. They DID, however, promise us that it will be worth it in the end, as long as we keep entering & don't give up. That's just like when you're on your way to becoming a famous singer, actress, etc. These kind of jobs aren't something that just happens overnight, nor is it the same as applying for a 9-5 job. You need to KEEP WORKING YOUR WAY THERE to make it happen. It's the same thing with Publishers Clearing House. Even though I have not currently won a Sweepstakes, I did win a few things thus far: 3 $10 checks & a $5 Amazon Gift Card. These are signs that I musn't give up, & neither should you as long as you choose to optimisticly keep going.

ronaldas
11/11/18

I been playing PCH for 28 years! Never have I won a thing. Bought to much. Now I just play hoping to win one day. Think this is only in my dreams

jone49
7/29/18

If youre planning to win, it could happen but not likely. Ive tried to win by killing the points to no avail and I have 350,000,000! I play for fun.

shannona65
6/25/18

I have been playing since 2014 and have never EARNED AND LEARNED soo0000o much anytime or anywhere else then at Publishers Clearing House.
I so appreciate the games and winning opportunities to change my life.
I accepted the challenge and then after a few learning curves accepted to WIN IT ALL.
ITS NOT JUST A GAME BUT A WAY OF LIFE.
Just as our Heavenly Father gives us blessings to take, you still have to know the rules, and claim it.
I have decided to go back to school today and tomorrow I turn 47 years young.
The Sponcers are exactly that. They deserve a round of applause for all they contribute.
Thank you.
I highly recommend playing and I confirm and Verify, that Publishers Clearing House has REAL WINNERS DAILY...because I Won!
And my friends and family all laughed at me and even called me crazy.
But I am laughing and gassing up my new luxury car to deposit one of the largest deposits that my bank has ever seen!
I claim ownership of my life and I have made the choice to eliminate all negative people in my life.
Shannon Armond

josephb216
4/29/18

The site is very creative, well kept, and they make it fun for everyone. I have not won, like many others, but its free so I cannot complain. Im sure if you keep up with it, and play your Tri Peaks, blackjack, slots or coin toss games here instead of elsewhere it will work out for you, and there is always the chance of winning money, or prizes! Good luck everyone.

~Joseph McLean
not sponsored or paid to say this just a player who enjoys the chance to change my life as much as the person next to me

maryb767
4/16/18

I received a letter from PCH a few weeks ago thinking it was another contest I almost threw it away. But when I opened it I found a letter stating that I had won $10.00 and a check would be coming within 2 weeks. I did receive a check, cashed it with no issues. It's been months so if it was a scam my bank would have notified me by now. $10 bucks if better then nothing....

lisao67
2/14/18

My friends and family do not believe in y'all but I do I have played for a very long time and I believe in y'all winning 5000 a week for life would help me and my mother out a lot and the past the 5000 on 2 my kids it would help them out in life.

shirleyw81
2/8/18

yes where are they location I feel like if I win I will like to buy from you guy I love you guy I just want to keep you in my memory ,I know you have some beautiful home as yourself .I just want to make it my hall of frame I really love playing all your game, I get up play I go to bed for a couple hour and I'm right back at it .you give me some thing to look for and hope for to become my dream .thank you so much for feel free to play

carlw81
2/1/18

I have been playing and doing business for a year now with PCH... in the beginning I had nothing but problems with their web site, games played badly and couldn't get into most of their site games and other things (too many to list) and even wrote a few nasty letters to them about it as I was and still am a VIP. Now I feel like a foolish old man for having done so. You see... I was using a small notebook laptop PC and it was very under powered and the reason for all my problems. I just bought a bigger PC (4GB ram and 250 GB HHD) and all my problem were gone. Sure I still get a few things that don't seem to work right but nothing like before. Because I'm retired and have very little to do and all day to do it in... I average a half million tokens a day now... where before I was lucky to get 70,000 tokens at most per day. So I dearly regret saying anything bad about PCH now.
As far as what they sell... I have gotten a lot of nice things for my home. They do live up to their word about giving you... your money back if you don't like what you bought for any reason. They either send you a check or credit your account if you have a pending order... but never put it back on your credit card... which is fine with me.
To those who complain about never winning and cry fraud and scam... be real. First of all... they charge you nothing to play... they tell you out right a purchase won't increase you odds of winning. They do ask you nicely to buy something... they don't force you to buy, so how is it a scam. The odds of winning which they send in the mail clearly states the odds of winning big are between 250 BILLION to 370 BILLION more or less depending on the contest you entered. Even if they told you your in the top 3% or 5%... do the math on 2 million Facebook followers let alone all the people who are not even listed on Facebook. So your chances are very small of winning. But hey... you will never win if you don't play and it is FREE!
People do win... I saw 2 different people win a good size check on 2 different show of "Price Is Right"... so it does happen. I did get a check for $10 last summer from PCH, although I'm not quite sure how I won it or what I did to win it. I have played State lotto and scratch for years and never won anything... I'm just not that lucky but I don't cry about it... in fact the money I have saved not buying from the State lotto and scratch tickets pays for everything that I have bought from PCH... at least I got something to show for my money. I hope this helps and good luck. Carl W.

nevera17
12/22/17

I have now reached 201,006,760 tokens!
I have reached out to the state of New York States Attorney's Office.. I am sending my token information so they can investigate the practices of Publishers Clearing House when it comes to fairly rewarding those who
have used their tokens to go for prizes. And never get anything.. And my personal attorney is also looking at legal options to hold PCT accountable for their actions lawfully! This could mean a suit in the making and or criminal charges! Just a matter of time and we all will see and know the out come!

rodg167
10/20/17

I keep playing and win lots of tokens, just having fun! I redeemed some of my tokens and I won $250. So this does work, odds are long, but they are real.

kellym227
8/28/17

YES IT WOULD BE SUCH A BLESSING i love your site games are fun breaks up the manoany of the day you give people hope dave is fun you have an awesome crew working i tell everyone about you im on your fan page facebook i play your games everyday

kathyb153
8/13/17

I have won 3 times and received the check in the mail with in more or less of 3 weeks. My device is keep playing , trust me they are real.

lyndad11
7/11/17

Won 400 bucks and they actual paid it. Only after I told them I would die them and several calls and emails I got a check the next month

donnal119
5/30/17

I love playing Pch games. Passes the time but why is it the same winner comes in just before 12 midnight and win? Does that make any sense? It sure does not. It's very hard to get on the leaderboard on all games. And your on top and a player comes in and wins. How fair is it to ALL other players? I have many friends who play Pch Games and they say the same thing. Not fair to others.

christinaj32
4/15/17

I love playing the games especially the token toss and the red door memory game lol. Whether I win or lose, it's all good. Thanks for making my days a little better PCH

geraldineh10
3/30/17

I know people are complaining about emails & this & that but I'm not complaining about that. I spend most of my day doing what I have to because I really want this. The only thing I'm concerned about is I guess I accidentally ordered something that I don't need & I still have it. I'm struggling day by day that's why I play but when I do have the money I will pay for it. I received some scratch away for a car & I don't even own a car lol but still I know there's ways that you click on something that steers you away from playung the games & I guess that's how I ordered it on accident but that was my fault & I'm trying to be more careful about that. I just wanted to say I still believe in winning I don't care about all of the negative comments. I've been scammed too but I know there are scammers out there. I live by faith & I know if it's meant to be it will be, I won't blame anyone for it nor be angry because someone else wins. I get discouraged at times because I am struggling but as long as I am able to I will keep trying & I think all you people need I'd a little patience. That is one thing I am forced to have but I will not let it discourage me too much. Good luck to you all & please don't give up.

brendam125
2/6/17

I can't wait to meet you guys is my big dream I believe in pch for years I do yes come visit me York, Pennsylvania waiting please

kartricew
1/14/17

I been trying this for a long time i will just keep praying this lifetime event come true it will be a big blessing for me an my family i will continue to play if i dont become the winner.

sharonl82
11/15/16

Pch.com browser on a tablet I know is frustrating. I dont use a computer so I have no idea how others feel on a computer. But I have nothing but trouble with half the things not working for me to get through, or is broken down. And to top it off, now I have been hacked with the congratulations, Amazon $1000.00 reward or iPhone X , thingy.
It pops up about twice a minuet and it stops me from everything there now.
But besides that, even putting in complains , you call tech support, they act like we reallly care about your enjoyment at PCH but they never fix the problem.
I do believe they know that you have been there a while so they figure they make nothing off of you using their system so they put you to the side to take care of the fairly new players who are more willing to spend their money on their crap. As far as anyone really winning the big prize is my only hope having my wish to hopefully one day come true like the rest of us. I know they are trained to treat you like you are important to them, but in reality you are not. They have the billion who are members of pch with the same dreams in hopes that they too will become a lucky major prize winner. I know when I was new to the system the sight ran smoothly, then more and more problems happen to the site as if its deliberate. Im sure most feel the same as I. I even remember the time many got a pop up with their name showing they won $10,000. Then soon to get an email saying it was a mistake. They kindly apologized saying we would be put in a special drawing for 10,000, but I doubt they ever had that special drawing . Seems they would of announced to us who had won that being many felt we been had. I really do think Pch is poorly ran. Their coding needs either better care or take care of the old players too.

Tip for consumers: Just remember your chances are slim to win, millions of players with the same dream.

manuelam4
11/13/16

Does anyone ever win I played the find it game from 9am to midnight. I beat the top token earner.by 29,000 points last night 11/11/201. I did not rececive any money! Manuela Mauder I have been on your site for 3 weeks now, The slots don't work they just keep spinning. The blackjack takes 20min to get a card

langstonm
10/18/16

will this be my name on the big check for the December prize Langston Moody.

larryp57
10/15/16

Why does PCH lie about paying people when they win, I won $10,000 one day, the next day you send a bogus email saying you made a mistake, BULL$#*!!!! you don't pay people if they owe you money, not sure why we could pay you off if you were an honest company you'd pay people when they win

shirleys81
10/6/16

I was notified recently by PCH e-mail that I had won 10,000 dollars. I was so excited and happy that I was already thinking of paying my 2007 SUV off and moving to a better house and also to have some money for my grandson's birthday (Dec 2nd) and Christmas of course. He will be 2 and I have pemament guardiansip of him until he is 18 yrs.old. I am retired and it is hard to make Social Security go all through the month. Computers and people make mistakes but I was wondering why PCH doesn't give a consolation prize to those notified that they are the winners when they really aren't winners. PCH did apologize twice and I really do appreciate that and I am not angry. The gentleman who won has my congratulations and I am happy for him. Thank you. ssmith6864@yahoo.com

Probably but we keep playing as the games do give us something to do. Wouldn't bet on a big win however.

By Chuck P.

Oh this is big time scam. Like I said in my review we put to much time into this wack company that when see anything about money we think it's them. Nobody ever wins there special early look prizes unless it's a guaranteed giveaway.

By Matt S.

Well, and just as I expected, the October 23 "special early look" did NOT result in the "mega prize" being awarded. Surprise, surprise! I saw that they immediately started advertising on TV their next "mega prize" (what is it now? $5000 a week for life? Bet they don't award that one, either!) Just a scam to drum up sales to weak-minded people who actually think they have a snowball's chance in you-know-where to win anything at odds of almost 2 billion to one. A total fraud!

By Viktoria I.

For the most part it's all a bunch of BS to get people to make a purchase.

By John D.

I didn't know this but it makes sense as there is nothing to it but the same thing day after day. PCH has gone downhill with games, lately, as even the daily puzzles, now, just drag and are hard to move the pieces. Too many puzzles and probably too many people playing, Also same thing, every day and are only for fun to kill time with. Maybe, now, they are just not monitoring the sites to see their problems. Bingo, no great loss.

By Jeanne D.

Am I still in the running for PCH's $7,000.00 a week win Thanks hoping for good news. My computer was down for two days. Does this disqualify me

By Frances T.

By Przemyslaw W.

It is all rigged! They want to draw you in, and promise you that you are the next big winner. It is all a waste of time in my opinion.

By Angela M.

"PCH is real whether you want to believe or not. I never have won yet but my friend has and others that she knows have won money and on won 1,000,000.00" -Bredna Nonsense. You must work for PCH or something, Bredna. And did you mispell your so called own name lol? Supposed to be "Brenda?" I suppose it's possible that is your name but what I find nearly impossible to believe is that you have a friend who won and it just so happens that your friend who won also knows others who won and even won 1,000,000.00? I mean what are the odds of THAT? Knock it off.

By RandomlyHiccupping B.

It would not let me play or sign in so I gave up

By Richard V.
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?