Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

privacychoices@pch.com

34 reviews with 3 stars

williamt365
4/24/19

I have tried several times to open emails (laptop/mobile) from PCH which come through Spectrum.com will not open, therefore this problem minimizes your chances of winning anything.

joelc138
2/25/19

Pch is a good time passer but.. some games do cheat like the grabber game it's always cheating. Iv been playing for 4 years and have won nothing zelcho??? But other than that like I said it's a good time passer. I do get pissed off though when it drops the money bag. Why can't it drop a GIFT??? It's all rigged..

robinj103
1/12/19

I have been with publisher clearing house for a long time . I am closing out my account today and going to apply all my tokens to. The giveways, I have enjoyed playing your games great tragic effects . I am in full blown 4th stage nonalcoholic liver disease . When I started playing I was hoping for a miracle . I was hoping to win enough money to get my husband a F 150 ford truck that he sold when I got sick . We had a dream of building a small cabin near the river here so we could be near our grand babies . Bur, that was another lost dream . We have taken all our money to travel to the doctors. It would of been nice to have enough money to live comfortably . Ir" s my fault for having hope that I might be one of them lucky ones . My children kept telling me I was wasting my time . So I have become exhausted and I will be closing out my acct today . And for everyone who is still playing good luck to all of you . Thank you PCH for your fun games. I guess my loyalty wasn" t enough to win

onag3
12/5/18

I have been a member for over 10 years and purchased numerous items. Not only are most items more expensive then finding it elsewhere online, most are cheaply made. I have been disappointed in many items, though there are many that I like. Myself I have only won a $10 Amazon gift card, but you know we have to keep in mind millions of people are playing numerous times a day. I myself don't have the time to sit on the computer all day. Those who think purchasing will make you one step closer to winning can't read.
I enjoy the games when I have a chance to play. It's free and you take the same chance when you spend money on lotto cards, so why complain?

jesusg62
11/26/18

It's fun over wellness of just the thought of being a 7,000 dollar winner one day. Wat a ruah. Every day I got my phone working on the house some of the deals and offer's are amazingly good

steves851
10/22/18

This hotel ( JW Ihilani ) has been closed for years, no 76 station close by, got it right on the Safeway. But it's free so why not try. Just play when watching TV

terrilynne
9/6/18

Don't feel bad everyone. I've been licking the stickers since 1973 and have entered daily for 4 years and have never won anything either. Some say its a hoax but how do you know? I will continue to enter daily what's it going to hurt there's worse things in life.

cherylg130
7/1/18

I don't know what to do. I, ve invested so much time and really thought I could have a chance, in 28 yrs. Now I, m old my hands hurt and soon won,the be able to afford the internet. Can,t say I didn't try.
GIL5876@GMAIL.COM

randyc25
4/11/18

Over 15 million tokens and not one win and I'm not a binge player with a lot of points. That's a lot of hours watching commercials. Fun at time but getting a bit old.

stevenb220
3/28/18

I play PCH to pass the time after work. I don't expect to win anything, but this Greg Lee commercial that lasts 5 minutes between each game is making it unplayable.

halt9
12/23/17

I now have several million overall tokens, a sapphire rating, and a VIP Member and have been playing since 2007, ten years and have only won cash prizes twice, last year one $100 check for one of the sweeps and last month one $10 check on a games play, but have spent hundreds of $$$ for merchandise all made in China which does affect sizing, seems everything from there is made smaller than here, way overpriced shipping/handling prices and you cannot get any satisfaction from customer service...after this season's purchases are all paid off, I am quitting!

Tip for consumers: don't do it if you are expecting to win!!! only if you have hours to waste on playing games!!!

valeried32
12/12/17

I've been using there app for a decade .They claim you win real money and tokens for prizes on there games. Yeah,you win tokens you have to redeem for prizes you might be able to win.I don't believe you win anything but tokens. Its just to keep you playing with the hopes of winning.They tell you there's a chance with every game.I play several times a day for years I've never won anything but tokens I have redeemed for prizes I never received .You decided!!!

noraw5
9/9/16

Other reviews mentioned glitches and errors, which do happen frequently on their games.
I did an experiment and in the clown game, I always picked # 5, every time, for at least 3 months. IT NEVER WON, That led me to believe, they are programmed to never win. And yes, the same goes for their scratch cards.
I did receive a $10.00 check. Probably on one of their spin wheels. These small amounts keep things legal, but I don't see their million dollar winners, in the paper or on T.V. "All in all" if you can get past the annoyingly, to many video commercials, which seem to be getting more and more present, in-between each scratch-off. It's up to each of us, to decide if it is worth it.

johnm814
6/30/16

I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING THESE ANNOYING EMAILS FOR MONTHS NOW BUT I HAVE WON TWICE. ONE WIN WAS FOR CABELLA'S A SPORTS STORE. I WON A 25 DOLLAR GIFT CARD BUT COULD NOT GET IT TO WORK ON THEIR SITE SO I CALLED THEM AND THEY WERE ABLE TO PROCESS MY ORDER. MY SECOND WIN WAS FOR A 10 DOLLAR WALMART GIFT CARD WHICH I HAD TO EMAIL PCH TO COLLECT IT AFTER WAITING FOR THEM TO MAIL TO ME FOR OVER A MONTH. THEY DID RESPOND QUICKLY AND EMAILED A CODE TO USE.

boolynnl
5/30/16

I have the play and win app. In the past 2 years I've won three times ($250 twice and a$5 Gift Card for Amazon). I have over 60million tokens and the only thing they're good for is trying to win prizes that we should be able to buy with the tokens instead. I have been playing PCH since the late 80's (through the mail) and I won't quit now maybe my turn to win is coming up soon. I'm grateful for the $505 winnings cause some people haven't won anything yet. Well good luck to all who will continue to play the game and for those of you who quit THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for giving me better odds of winning!!

evelyns33
5/6/16

I want to order something and pay for it by phone. need a phone number. Evelyn L. Suiter, Cust, # --023-8878-1698.

robinf19
4/10/16

Say I use my tokens every few days or so for a certain prize and I continue to use my tokens for the same prize every few days. Do my tokens continue to be held in my used account for that prize or does PCH treat each "buy" as a totally separate entry.

deniseh45
4/6/16

I have been using the pch lotto app for some time now and i've got my numbers to match twice but nothing happened it says win real money but i have yet experienced a win even after matching all my numbers can some one please explain this to me

brandons62
3/20/16

At this point winning isn't a want its a must... I'm a 30 YO Man in a wheelchair since birth living in an old folks home my second one im tired of low-income housing getting bedbug bites,druggies all through the buildings, couch surfing, rescue missions & i've even been on the streets homeless and thats not easy for anyone and im stuck in this dang wheelchair how hard do you think that is? pretty dang hard so yeah im not a greedy person i just want to be safe and not have to worry about money or my living situation and SSDI doesn't cut it!!

frankl304
2/23/16

I've played PCH games even before the internet. Actually when they first begun, mailing their games etc. to our homes. which are more years then I care to admit. Never won a dime, nothing. The paper clutter was overwhelming. It became 'junk mail'. I swore I wouldn't do I again. but, I got caught up in it again online because of games. Now @ 7 figure tokens. I'm noticing the slower pace in the amount of winning tokens per game. I guestion why that seem to happen soon as I reached that 7 figure. I really wonder how long it took others to reach a 9 figure sum. I shrudder to think the hours it took! And not win a dime! Maybe $10.00 for all those times spent. Frustrating.

addisonj5
2/9/16

Do people still actually win this sweepstakes? I keep signing up and find myself on other sites for coupons and what not. And I haven't heard of any actual winners lately so I don't really know what to think of them anymore these days.

megans46
2/3/16

Dear E-mail User
This is to inform you that you have won prize money of One Million United States Dollars
($1,000,000.00 USD) for the month of February 2016 Lottery promotion which is organized
by PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE In conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS.
This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft
Windows. Hence we do believe with your winnings prize it will give you and many other
people the opportunity to get their lives to a stage where they had always wanted. Note
that we collect all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the
millions that subscribed to Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo/Aol and various Microsoft window
users, we only select FOUR people every year as our winners beneficiaries email
addresses were selected randomly from over 100,000 internet websites or a shop's cash
invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from.
We congratulate you for being one of the FOUR persons selected you are to contact the
events manager for claim these are your identification Numbers

maedellf
1/5/16

I recently purchased a Christmas cyclamen (magenta) and it died. It didn't look too good condition when it arrived but I thought I could get it to grow , but no luck.will you please send me another or refund prise of cyclamen. Number on inclosed instruction paper is 009q29. thank you maedell fitzgerald, p,o,box 363sunray,texas 79086

susanp77
11/2/15

Blackjack game very poor.

lm59
10/22/15

Mr Bill always plays this.. Wish I could of informed him about these reviews he should me so many things he had ordered from PCH "speaking hypothetically" they drove him into buying mess by showing him ads that display his chances could be forfeited & wrapped him around their fingers like a yo-yo" walking the dog" when they got in his wallet & charged him for the silliest things like a banana bag FYI let them tell it keeps your bananas from going bad & boxes of white out pens, glue sticks etc.....and a tomato chopper that you push down with your hand & viola every tomato is sliced and diced... that chopper couldn't chopp the hardest roma tomatoes that he had bought from Krogers just to test it for the first time. And They blew him out the water & put the icing on the cake with this particular ad" someone could be showing up at your address on Sept 30" so he would order more and more the more he ordered the more they sent him mess. One day they sent him some long black house shoes they were supposed to be a 10 but on his feet it fitted more like a 12 and on the bottom of each house shoe it had a letter L so Bill thought they sent him 2 Left Shoes instead of Left & Right he called them and let them know & they're response was it means Large but Bill knew better than that even when he put them on they fit like 2 Left feet. Bill & I know PCH IS LAUGHING.

Probably but we keep playing as the games do give us something to do. Wouldn't bet on a big win however.

By Chuck P.

Oh this is big time scam. Like I said in my review we put to much time into this wack company that when see anything about money we think it's them. Nobody ever wins there special early look prizes unless it's a guaranteed giveaway.

By Matt S.

Well, and just as I expected, the October 23 "special early look" did NOT result in the "mega prize" being awarded. Surprise, surprise! I saw that they immediately started advertising on TV their next "mega prize" (what is it now? $5000 a week for life? Bet they don't award that one, either!) Just a scam to drum up sales to weak-minded people who actually think they have a snowball's chance in you-know-where to win anything at odds of almost 2 billion to one. A total fraud!

By Viktoria I.

For the most part it's all a bunch of BS to get people to make a purchase.

By John D.

I didn't know this but it makes sense as there is nothing to it but the same thing day after day. PCH has gone downhill with games, lately, as even the daily puzzles, now, just drag and are hard to move the pieces. Too many puzzles and probably too many people playing, Also same thing, every day and are only for fun to kill time with. Maybe, now, they are just not monitoring the sites to see their problems. Bingo, no great loss.

By Jeanne D.

Am I still in the running for PCH's $7,000.00 a week win Thanks hoping for good news. My computer was down for two days. Does this disqualify me

By Frances T.

By Przemyslaw W.

It is all rigged! They want to draw you in, and promise you that you are the next big winner. It is all a waste of time in my opinion.

By Angela M.

"PCH is real whether you want to believe or not. I never have won yet but my friend has and others that she knows have won money and on won 1,000,000.00" -Bredna Nonsense. You must work for PCH or something, Bredna. And did you mispell your so called own name lol? Supposed to be "Brenda?" I suppose it's possible that is your name but what I find nearly impossible to believe is that you have a friend who won and it just so happens that your friend who won also knows others who won and even won 1,000,000.00? I mean what are the odds of THAT? Knock it off.

By RandomlyHiccupping B.

It would not let me play or sign in so I gave up

By Richard V.
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?