Review of DriverMax

DriverMax reviews

lenw17
5/17/17

I heard from management at Drivermax recently on an issue that I was having with it. My issue was that drivers for my Nvidia GTX 770 were never being updated through drivermax. I was told that it was because of the format they use to check the internet for new drivers. They use a date format, instead of a driver version number to check. Trouble is for nvidia, and a large number of other companies that doesn't work. Drivermax know it doesn't work, and aren't going to do anything to change it. Out of the last 20 driver updates for my 770 only two of them came from drivermax. Thats two over a three year period.
They may as well have told me they don't care, as they did say they knew of it, and were not changing anything. I wonder how many other issues there are with other companies, and their drivers? If you need drivers, look anywhere else, its hard to imagine doing worse. I will not being renewing my subscription.

danielo37
6/23/16

easy to use, very helpful and most importantly virus free

jimh125
6/18/16

I downloaded this driver updater product from this website and was impressed with the quality of the software. I had previously used quite a few other programs like this one but none were as effective.

Questions? Get answers from the DriverMax staff and other customers.

DriverMax?