Review of PBE Accounts

PBE Accounts reviews

PBE Accountsimage coming soon

nuckf
9/27/17

i as well did not recieve my account information after paying to $9.99 and i just sent a request ticket to paypal for a refund i do not suggest buying from pbe accounts since 1. they have run out of pbe accounts 2. they dont reply to your emails 3. it has basically made them at scam at this point for keeping up there website if they ran out of pbe accounts

stevej171
9/27/17

I purchased an account, I received the email right away but the PBE account ID and Password had no information, it was just blank, see below email. I don't get why they are asking me to verify my email at the official league website, I dont have a PBE account, thats why I am buying one...

One Order came from myemail@mail.com Please update your password and verify your email address at: https://account.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/pbe/en/protect
PBE ACCOUNT ID:
PBE ACCOUNT PASSWORD:

richardb348
9/7/17

Got the email but without the ID or Password! Ans still didn't got a respond on message to them! I will come back with more information if anything changes!

carloso26
7/31/17

I just bought an account and it says delivery time is within 5 minutes... i've been waiting for what almost a day?... I'm not sure about this.

jond99
7/29/17

I've bought 2 accounts from these guys, This first account I bought took me roughly 22hrs to receive after not getting any information from them at all until I had to email them stating that I'd received nothing at all, I recently bought a 2nd account and it's been 27+ hrs and counting since the purchase and once again I've had to email then regarding the account.

Questions? Get answers from the PBE Accounts staff and other customers.

PBE Accounts?