Review of Payza

hello@payza.com

39 reviews with 1 star

dejanm9
11/27/18

Pure Scum. They will take your money and not give you back. You can try to contact them but they will igonre you

vijayk46
5/30/18

I had lost 200$ recently and no option to contact them. Kindly don't use Payza at cost, waste of money & time. They are No.1 fraud company. Worst worst service.

corneliusc11
5/24/18

I am still waiting to have approximately 40 dollars sended in my bank account. No phone number is working and I cannot contact anyone.

vibinc
4/17/18

I can't verify my account. Always show a message that " Busy Network, try again " and gave some stupid support ticket. Already tried more than 20 times. Used chrome, Opera, Mozilla Windows, Ubuntu....

emanueleb3
4/13/18

stay away from them ..they stolen all my money,no replay from any support ticket and it is a scam ..all company deal with them because are ignorant and robbers

ji7619
3/10/18

very bad. they are robbers. they stole money from my account. I do not even have an account with them.
stay away and be vigilant. this company is a fraudulent company
i am not sure why the international authorities do not intervene and do something.
it just shows us that nobody care about the public protection

chelsear29
3/8/18

My partner accepted money through Pazya in exchange for cash because Payza would not accept his ID as proof of identity. After the same thing happened to my partner he transferred it to me and they accepted my ID but would be holding the funds for 3 months because it could be fraud. Not to mention we are now somehow $120 down in fees.... from 2 transfers. (HOW?) ZERO customer service except through email. If anyone has had success in getting your money OUT of this platform I'd love to know how you did it. At this point there is NO reason for them to suspect ME fraud so I'm considering my legal options.

geag1
2/23/18

THEY ARE LEGAL SCAMMERS....FİND A PRETEXT AND RESTİRİCTED MY ACCOUNT ..SO I LOST 2.000 USD.. İF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY STAY AWAY !

mariust3
2/14/18

WORST EXPERIENCE! I received a payment for my work(900usd) and i waited 3 weeks until i made the withdrawal, then they delayed 2 weeks and after several emails to support the withdraw was canceled and money "under reserve". I tried to findout what is the reason but they were not telling me, i was sending 5 emails to them and they responded once in 10-20days telling me that their support is busy. So i waited more than 6 months and several emails sent and after that they replied that now the money is available to me. Then after a week i tried again to withdraw the funds and it happened the same thing- withdrawal canceled, money under reserve and they are still not replying for 2 weeks.... I must say that my account is verified and never had problems with it. If they are affraid of a chargeback they have no reason because the maximum time that the sender can make a chargeback is 180days...
THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. They are stealing your money!!! 8 months since i cannot use my money i worked for...Their indian support is the worst ever... I will not use payza ever in my life

almam26
12/23/17

The worst! No customer service number, no chat line. My credit card is being declined all the time. My credit card company said they never received a charge from them so they cannot decline!!!!

Customer support keeps sending the same stupid email. Their software probably does not even work. Why are they still in business???

viveganandanp
12/10/17

worst customer service,my amount does not credited to my bank account i made a complaint about this more than twice but no response. previous transactions are done successfully nut last transaction failed i made a complaint but they are not responding.

peggyc41
11/30/17

Wish I could give these f**kers zero star. I created an account hoping to send money to a friend Payza account using my bank account. I fully verified my account using the require documents (DL + Selfie) After 10 days I received an email stating my account has been funded but I should sent document for verification. I resubmitted the same documents that got approved by their so-called verification team. Three days later they limited my account and said I should send Utility bill along with my passport or I won't have access to the funds in my account. I submitted my passport and utility bill and got approved again the next day. I login and decided to buy bitcoin using the available funds because I had already use another means to send my friend the money. I was told the bitcoin withdraw will take 10 business days. After a week I was requested to send selfie with my passport. That was when I realized payza is a scam. Keeping my money hostage and keeping me in endless verification loop. I wrote them insisting to refund the money to my bank account and I wasn't interested in using the service anymore. After 3 days they replied saying they couldn't refund the money because my account is limited and nothing they could do unless I send the requested document. So I decided to send my passport with selfie. After another 5 days I was told selfie is not clear enough and they couldn't read the information on the passport. If you don't want to be scam please avoid Payza. They're a total scam! Anyone giving positive feedback could be one of their worker. Please stay away!!!

fredem
10/15/17

Funded my account using ACH. Request withdraw to the same account where the money came from.

They rejected my withdraw as fraud suspicious, and are going to hold my money until next year !!!

hemants4
9/29/17

I HAVE DON'T MY MONEY (inr) MY ACCOUNT ARE VERIFIED... PLEASE HELP ME..........................................................................................................................................

sylviat
8/22/17

I am having an ongoing issue on the release of my funds and I have complied with their request for further proof of depositing funds, yet their system gave me a transaction record to state that the funds would be released August 21. I called customer service to escalate my issue to management. After asking them 4 times on how I would do this, they disconnected the chat line. So much for customer service.

alfredb17
6/26/17

I added credit card to Payza and used it some times to send payments. One day I was unable to do that, because Payza wrote me error "transaction declined". I asked support, they sent me copy-pasted reponse that "credit card doesn't work, because CVV, billing address or expiry date is wrong. I wrote that everything is 10 times checked and correct and asked how could I use the card in past if CVV, billing address or expiry date is wrong. Support representative copied me the same message again. If you want to waste your time, Payza is for you. If you need to pay someone, Payza is useless.

rachidb
6/22/17

Please sign this petition
Payza has scamed thousand of poeple all over the world

ai1609
6/14/17

Don't use, scam scam scam, if anynone wants to start a joint law suit let me know, I am suing them.

The have my moeny on hold, the person who sent the money already wrote to them saying everything was ok, still, they don't allow for widthdrawal

helenm136
6/8/17

This is a SCAM- they charge you on your credit card a much higher amount than what the statement shows and then they blame it on your own bank which is not true. Then after that they hold your money and write pending review even though you had to send in so many documents to prove who you are and it is already deducted on your credit card. SCAM avoid - I lost 299 on this trying to get it back through my credit card but no luck yet

geoffd8
5/26/17

Recently, I deposited funds using my credit card into my Payza wallet, only to discover additional hidden fees from an un-announced merchant processor they are now using, which they failed to disclose prior to the transaction. Payza is now using a merchant processing outfit out of China called XTDSafeservice, and what they fail to disclose is that if you are NOT based on out of China, expect your credit card company to convert to their currency, and then convert back to your country's currency, and YOU absorb the extra fees.

Not only are you paying Payza's standard fees, but you will end up with a very shocking surprise when you find out that your credit card used in the loading(of your wallet) transaction just skyrocketed.

So I contacted Payza about this and they told me that it was my credit card company's doing, not theirs. Well, that is WRONG! It is their doing because they chose this merchant processor, who happens to be out of China, instead of choosing a local merchant processor in the country where I live. I am not given any choice in this matter, and why would I pay Payza an already $25 fee, and then another $48 fee due to currency conversions, which all could have been avoided.

Besides, the transaction receipt from Payza showed one amount, but my credit card statement showed a much higher one.

WATCH OUT FOR PAYZA! They do not respect your or your money. They're only in it to make money, NO MATTER what it costs you. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

jeffe533
5/22/17

It took 2.5 months to receive a withdrawal from my account. Customer service is horrible. My error? I made this a business account and they wanted to see a social security card with my business name... Could not get across to them that does not exist. When I finally got that past them, they denied my withdrawal 3 times because my ss# was not verified. When my withdrawal was finally approved, the 3-5 business days for the money to hit my account was 9 business days. The worst experience I have ever had with a payment processor.

mambob
5/17/17

Payza is a terrible payment processing company, they never respond on time and they never keep a promise. They are only interested in black mailing you to get them more subscribers.

Don't use them for your business, my account has been put on hold for a few months now. I was told it would be released on a particular date, and they never did. I've been hearing many stories like this on the internet, and I am shocked they are still operating.

I wonder what happens to all the money they freeze, there actions feel borderline criminal.

Stay away, there are better companies, who will treat you way better.

tsvetomiri
3/20/17

PAYZA
Keeps declining the verification documents that I upload for validating my debit card!
I send card transactions, they decline because the there is no logo of the bank, guess what ASK THE BANK WHY THEY DONT PUT LOGO
Second time, I print the whole page with a plugin that displays the page as a picture so nothing is messed up.
DECLINED: NO URL/LINK
I print normally, where it messes the fields
DECLINED: NO NAME
wtf, is the guy checking too stupid to connected the dots? The debit cards transactions are all the same on all three documents that were declined, the first showed my name, the banks name, detailed info, second shows the logo and how it looks when i am inside website checking my transactions and third showing the url and still they persist.
With PAYPAL it was so easy, withdraw 1 euro and after 3 days just input the code form the transaction and you are DONE.
Shame..
0/5

shand67
3/19/17

They are big thief's, i open an account and $960 received in account, but they put my account on temporary hold and asking for my ID proof, when i submit my driving license and telephone bill, the rejected and saying the information not correct.
please no one don't use this company for your needs, they will cheat like this.

saherh
3/9/17

They blocked me and the person who sent me the money. He was using his 'own' money and we did nothing wrong.

Stop the process, log in to your account settings and check your email. Remember that most of these payment gateways operate with you giving them the same information you give your banks. That is name, address, phone and email. If any of those things don't match in most cases you will have a problem and that's probably what happened to a lot of people not getting their money or getting their accounts frozen or closed. Update it to the email address with your bank and anything else that's missing. You must wait for the system to update itself, each gateway has a set time frame, instant or within 24 hours. IF your problem is not resolved. Contact the FTC. Hope that helps,

By Ivonne G.

They r just worse among all

By Emma B.

yours is on review. mine is showing paid in bitcoin since 10 days. They don't answer support tickets too

By Emma B.

Questions? Get answers from the Payza staff and other customers.

Payza?