Review of PaytechBill

PaytechBill reviews

support@paytechbill.com

helgan1
8/20/18

Today you have blocked on account Helga Novakova for 736,93 CZK. Why, what is reason. She is 80 year old? tell pleas for what is this payment? Many thanks, You can also send me a email on: karnoahinsa@gmail.com

lawrencel13
6/13/15

To whom it may concern, I have looked at my bank account and notice I have been charged for a conversation fee on the 13/06 this year. I have had no convesation with anyone online what so ever. On the 12/06 I signed up to sites as I was being mislead to believe that I would be talking to and seeing a particular model live as she told me to sign up she asked me to click on a member to see if my mic was working. I tried that and nothing happened, nothing at all. From that point I was conned once again to sign up to various sites to see and talk to her. Nothing happened again and again and I was also told it wouldn't cost anything as there was only a one of $10 fee. That persons name is Madison lian. I hope all my subscriptions are cancelled and I wish for the return of my money please that has been withdrawn from my account for reasons that never occured. My name is Lawrence Layet. Last four digits on credit card are 0282. My email address is laurielayet@outlook.com Please I would appreciate you cooperation into this mater. Your's sincerely, Lawrence. Thank you

pm29
11/21/14

This site and WB2Systems.com are associated and are scam sites. You cancel a membership at one site and your card is immediately billed for another site. Do not give your card information to these billing sites. Dispute the charges with your bank and have your bank close the account and issue you a new card.

andrewc41
10/29/12

Out and out scammers, I signed up to a website and paid $29.99 through this site, a couple of pop ups appeared and after a quick look I closed them I also cancelled my subscription with the original site, unbeknown to me these were other paysites that they signed my up to without my agreement or even knowledge. I was charged $1 which I think was just testing my account as, 2 days later when I checked my bank account my balance and available balance were different by £90 I contacted my bank immediately and they informed my that they were from a company called wb2systems.com on checking it was identical to the paytechbill.com I emailed both companies to ask why money had been taken and was told I had agreed to it and I should have read my terms and conditions. I said I had cancelled immediately and was told I had to cancel with both companies and because I hadn't then my subscription had renewed, a subscription I had no idea existed and didn't know what company it was with in the first place, by the time I was made aware of this the money had already been taken from my account.
AVOID AT ALL COST

robertj3
12/28/10

This site goes by multiple names, most ending with datelink. The sites are not what they claim to be, they are just a single site. DON'T JOIN OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!! They will send your credit card number out to other sites and those sites will bill you for small amounts that you probably would miss.

robertp4
4/29/10

This is a scam website

Why is my visa card being charged. I have not join the site,clubseventeen-hd.com membership. my email; jihk18@yahoo.co.jp

By Inoue N.

You had better read the site carefully. Maybe I think you had misstake.

By Inoue N.

Questions? Get answers from the PaytechBill staff and other customers.

PaytechBill?