Review of Paulmartstore

paul@paulmartstore.com

73 reviews with 5 stars

ronb127
10/5/17

Notified me every step of the way. Had no worries about when my item was shipped or when it would be delivered

carolg123
10/3/17

I was able to find Christmas Disney Cars at a reasonable price! They arrived in a timely manner, and were packaged well. My daughter will love them! Thanks for the great service

jordant31
10/1/17

Awesome and fast shipping! Love that he actually took the time to send me a message and thank me for my order

glennw50
10/1/17

I was glad I found this website, got what I wanted at a good price, would do business with them again,

charlesk82
9/29/17

Very easy to communicate and great service. A very kind and sincere service very hard to come by now days. All items in super excellent condition and just in time for a celebration.

georger110
9/21/17

Great product, best price. Discounts when buying quantities. Quick delivery. Seller cares about his customers. There was a discrepancy in the order, and the seller was very responsive in solving the problem quickly. I would recommend this seller to anyone.

davidk341
9/19/17

Item shipped out pretty quickly and arrived in great shape, securely packaged. I would definitely order again

audreyc28
9/8/17

This was an awesome experience. I got my product very fast and in excellent condition. The communication was terrific! Couldn't ask for better, I just wish everyone operated like this.

lucyb52
9/7/17

Good customer service. Great product. Good for collectors and players. Good packing. Will buy again. Thank you.

brookem40
9/4/17

Everything was exactly as described and shipped fast! Will definitely order from here again. And they had a great selection of Cars characters that we cN never find in stores. My son was thrilled!

maryd288
9/3/17

I love ordered a cars from the internet when all as fails founding in store but ususal get disappointed when arrived I in a demaged package I not an package opening i truly appreciate every time like clockwork when I order from paulmart store online had the condition is so perfect when arrives to my residence I love all the way in Maine so it very exciteing to have online retailer take so much care to make it here in such good condition I ordered from many places and been disappointed thanks so much

mistyl11
9/2/17

My husband really loved the metal deadpool...I have found a place to get him things he doesn't already have....that's a tough chore...thank you!!

raquelk4
9/1/17

Fast shipping great product!! I highly recommend this seller. Exactly as described. Would definitely buy again. Great customer service!

johnp600
8/31/17

Was really pleased with my purchase and the service! I will shop at paulmartstore again in the future.

stephenh133
8/3/17

Fast shipping, packed well, excellent products
Wasn't expecting something from theowest coast of the USA to arrive in southern Ontario so quickly, what a pleasant surprise.

jamesh464
7/25/17

I will shop here again. Fast service. I love my bat mobile's.i have to order one more 1960 bat mobile.

jimc227
7/25/17

Had no problem whatsoever with Paulmartstore. I was however disappointed on my purchase (for the price), that it was not a clock. Still like it however. I will use Paulmartstore again in the future.

sarahb326
7/25/17

The only place I have been able to find anything to do with the winter soldier. My daughter loves him.

marees4
7/25/17

Cannot fault from time of purchase to delivery. Great communication and speedy delivery - even to Australia. Definitely would recommend this company for hard to obtain items only sold overseas.

carlosg71
7/24/17

Item came as described. Fast shipping. Item packed really well. Fantastic communication! Overall a very pleasant transaction! Absolutely love it!! Thank you so much!

ronad4
7/16/17

Excellent prices, fast shipping. Would highly recommend buying from this store. So happy I decided to explore the website

andrewb217
7/12/17

Top seller, top service, top communication!!! A++++ my package came very fast and was in mint condition.

amandar122
7/12/17

service was impeccable, constant updates on where my item was and it certainly arrived quickly, in perfect condition and exactly what was described. will definitely be recommending and buying from Paulmartstore again

melissab171
7/9/17

Product as described. Arrived in great condition. Fast shipping. Will consider using again for future needs.

graces70
7/2/17

Quick delivery from U.K., authentic product, great service, massive variety of products! Will purchase again soon

Questions? Get answers from the Paulmartstore staff and other customers.

Paulmartstore?