Review of Paulmartstore

paul@paulmartstore.com

7 reviews with 4 stars

henrym90
10/1/17

My son found out about this site from a YouTube toy review channel he frequently watches. He has been hooked ever since. He collects Disney Cars diecast cars and Paulmartstore has some that he has been unable to find anywhere else. Shipping is free and the prices are reasonable! Convenient service too with text, Facebook and email updates! We both love it!

terryb140
9/3/17

Other than getting the delivery address wrong . But he resent the items again and I received them in a short time
Will give it another shot in the future

marshalc3
5/14/17

I was very pleased with how fast my package came, and it was in mint condition. I was a little frustrated with the fact that the product did not have the proper description. I thought I was buying the 6 inch figures, but they turned out to be the 3.75 inch figures. It wasn't a huge deal but, you should of had that in the description. Other than that, I am pleased with your service.

jeffreyc56
3/15/17

I purchased limited collectable jada figures but the shipping packing was extremely sloppy.One of the boxes was damaged because they were not properly packaged. Don't buy if your concerned about the quality of your item. Appreciate the availability of valuable collectibles but the bad packing treatment was not expected.

robertd267
1/5/17

Everything was in excellent condition and arrived quickly. I would give it 5 stars if the shipping wasn't so expensive.

bethp37
8/5/16

Arrived quickly so super nice!
The Thomas mini train box was so cool!
Only bummer was 1 of our 3 Lego figurines came broken ( plastic leg joint) not fixable & missing a hand ( deadpool character)
Otherwise loved everything

erickm34
7/26/16

Great item - shipping could have been faster

Questions? Get answers from the Paulmartstore staff and other customers.

Paulmartstore?