Review of Paulmartstore

paul@paulmartstore.com

8 reviews with 1 star

mrs112
9/2/18

Figures arrived damaged and no response from sellers. Figures were poorly packaged. Do not recommend!

marcg53
10/7/17

I ordered an 1/32 scale Batmobile and when it arrived it was 1/43. I contacted Paul and let him know I wanted a refund. I paid the shipping for the item, had it tracked, and it was picked up by Paulmartstore on September 26, 2017, at 8:06 am. It is now October 7th and I still have not been refunded my money. He has not responded to emails or phone calls within their posted "24 hrs Mon-Friday" windows on their website. I caution anyone shopping there that they are both deceitful in their marketing and thieves in their returns.

danielg173
8/4/17

I bought 2 Jada Diecast Metal 1:32 Scale Transformers Movie Last Knight Optimus Prime, and paid $8 extra for a rapid delivery because I needed it fast, but I only received a box with 1 of the figures. I thought the other one was sent separately, so I waited, but I never received the second one. The box is little and was well packaged, so it didn't get lost in the shipment.

andrewr124
7/25/17

I've found this seller to be dishonest and careless. If you are going to purchase from him, make sure it's through eBay or PayPal. At least he's held to some level of accountability.

michaelc472
7/22/17

All the reviews here mainly consist of it is fast shipping. Well, I ordered my package on the 16th this year. It is currently the 22nd, yet UPS still hasn't gotten the items I ordered...

dennisa35
7/8/17

Poor packaging. The item came damaged. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

jasons285
6/18/17

I ordered something for my daughter, but i got an email saying it was canceled, without explanation. Why have add to cart if it's not available?...

krisl41
5/4/17

They just canceled my order without explanation. Won't order from them again. Could have at least contacted me ahead of time.

Questions? Get answers from the Paulmartstore staff and other customers.

Paulmartstore?