Review of Pasha Hawaii

Pasha Hawaii reviews

aloham3
Aloha M.
3/4/19

You raised your motorcycle shipping price by $100.00 since I booked other motorcycles a couple of days ago.

arthurl79
Arthur L.
3/1/19

So far OK, however we were told that the rate if we booked online instead of through an operator would be $1170 instead of $1220

erics284
Eric S.
3/1/19

It would be nice to know the handling days required between sailings, as well as if my vehicle can only be shipped by RORO.

stevenw281
Steven W.
2/21/19

Overall, rather easy to book. But I called to double check on the dates for pickup and was told something different from the website. Only 1 day off, but still costly if I need to get a hotel room before picking up my car.

romeoc10
Romeo C.
2/9/19

It was a very good experience shipping our car via Pasha Hawaii. Our daughter received it just on time for her new job. Thank you so much! Keep up your great work!

charlesb232
Charles B.
1/26/19

I am an older adult and it can be hard to work on the web, but this was absolutely the easiest, most direct, best website ever. Thank you so much for letting us send this treasure to our son stationed in the army in Hawaii!

alexandrel29
alexandre l.
1/19/19

so far so good. the proof will be in the pudding after the car is picked up unscathed at the destination.

kerryl81
Kerry L.
1/8/19

I have called and spoken with both Alesha and Taliqua before I placed my order. They were so helpful! I also love your website and photos.

kimberleyb24
Kimberley B.
12/28/18

Difficult to read and understand the schedules bouncing back and forth from various information pages. It's a little scattershot with the information.

susied18
Susie D.
12/26/18

called first and spoke to Nicole. She was professional and informative. She directed me to the website in order to receive a 50$ discount. The website is extremely user friendly and booked my car in under 5 minutes!!!!!

georgec372
George C.
11/19/18

SO easy!!! I have shopped around and got the best deal with Pasha, as well as read some STELLAR reviews.

amberb162
Amber B.
11/16/18

Shipping date was confusing but phone customer service staff very helpful with the online booking process.

elizabethj174
ELizabeth J.
11/15/18

helpful customer service by phone. Easy to use booking website but confusing to read notice of next ship date- consider list as drop off window not last date.

hollyl62
Holly L.
10/24/18

It is very quick and easy but it seems problematic to not have more information given about where the contact info is for departure and destination.

jeremiahm50
Jeremiah M.
10/23/18

Very quick and easy. It would just be nice to have a solid date and time for drop off at the time of payment.

mad6
Ma D.
10/22/18

Quick and Easy, but, I wish I could have my car delivered to my residence (700 Manono street, Suite 101A, Hilo, HI 96720). I tried , but, it would not allow me to do it. It was prompting me to call PASHA to get the estimate. I tried to book it online so I could avoid picking up the phone to save time. It was just an inconvenience to be calling when the booking should be accomplished on line with no hold ups. I just ended up clicking on pick versus delivery.

heatherb353
Heather B.
10/19/18

As of right now, it is a very easy process to book; however, I don't like paying for shipping when I don't have a confirmed date. I am on a time crunch and need it shipped by a certain date if not I would need to find another company that can make my time constraints.

kevinm699
Kevin M.
10/17/18

I appreciate that it's very simple and clear cut. Not a whole lot of guessing on what to do or how to do it.

raynellek
RAYNELLE K.
10/16/18

First time to use this carrier to ship my car. Customer service was excellent, she answered every single questioned I had & knew her job!! Just that alone got my business...

jasonw342
JASON W.
10/3/18

So far it has been pretty easy to book. But I still need to contact the drop off and destination ports. We'll see how that goes.

shannonp104
Shannon P.
10/1/18

The online system is easy to navigate and when i had a question, someone was there to answer and was friendly, professional and helpful!

jaya74
Jay a.
9/28/18

fast, awesome and very friendly this is the second time I used Pasha Hawaii to ship my car to and from Hawaii.....best service ever thank you

kennethi10
Kenneth I.
9/27/18

Simple, with the one issue that, even with the vessel schedule, it was not obvious how to get the arrival date we wanted. It appears you need more time on either side than implied by the sailing schedule. Maybe add another date, last drop-off date for this vessel?

paulr373
Paul R.
9/26/18

The online schedule was different than what I talked to an agent about. And then the estimated pickup date was way different than what we were told. Was told by an agent to disregard that date, the original date per schedule should be correct. Minor but required two phone calls to clear up before we could book.

timothyv16
9/22/18

My wife "shipped" her car from San Diego to Maui , her car made it to Oahu in 6 days ,( Sept. 16 ) Here we are September 22nd and no one can tell us when it reaches the port of Kahului other than approximately Sept. 27 , every time we call we get a different we call we get a different answer , we asked to talk to a "supervisor" and they just say they will escalate it.......they have now escalated this 6 times ......ZERO calls back about our concerns . When the car shipped from San Diego it was NEVER communicated that it would be a different ship that comes to Kahului and we would have to wait for a different ship that was doing a round trip from Oahu to California ......GREAT ! My wife goes back at least once a year for an extended period and ships her car , won't use pasha again

Questions? Get answers from the Pasha Hawaii staff and other customers.

Pasha Hawaii?