Parrotparaphernalia reviews

SITE CLOSED

michelek1
7/29/12

I agree with the other reviews here, I did receive one part of my order but not the rest Ive been waiting since MAY!!! I have emailed and did get a reply saying they had my parcel marked as dispatched and would chase its whereabouts or resend the items that was in June< i have since emailed twice with no reply I will be contacting my bank re the payment i made I have considered the police, so might contact them tomorrow, Parrotparaphernalia are a bunch of cowboys!!! Stay away from their website!!!

christiank
5/11/12

I ordered something from this site to and it never arrived. Their phone always goes to voicemail and they dont answer their e-mails. I'm guessing they just stole my money.....

manuelag
1/18/12

Stay away from this website! I bought an expensive cage and toys, which should have been delivered on Tuesday over a week ago. After two days waiting for the delivery I tried to contact the company by phone and e-mails. No answers for two days. Finally somebody e-mailed saying that my parcel would arrive this Moday. Again I took a day off work and waited. Of course the parcel was not delivered and I have been trying to contact them ever since (Wednesday night). Alas unsuccesfully!

Questions? Get answers from the Parrotparaphernalia staff and other customers.

Parrotparaphernalia?