Parrotcare.eu

Parrotcare.eu

Parrotcare.eu has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Parrotcare.eu also ranks 327th among Pets sites.

How would you rate Parrotcare.eu?

“Parrotcare eu is a remarkable charity helping rescued...”

Tracy H.
7/17/11

Parrotcare eu is a remarkable charity helping rescued parrots. I visited the charity last month and was completely moved by the wonderful care and love these birds receive. Many of the birds have special needs and end up here as their owners no longer want them. I find it utterly disgraceful that anyone would say such awful things about the charity and June who devotes her life to this worthy cause.

“Yes I totally agree with Jason i also fell into this...”

Preston s.
8/3/11

Yes I totally agree with Jason i also fell into this charitys trap and donated my african grey parrot to june edwards and i changed my mind and wanted my bird back and she said no i have sold him now and there is nothing we can do, me and my wife are deverstated the house is so quite without him.

tracyh7
caronl
July 17th, 2011
Brilliant website, unlike some that care only about making money and profits, parrotcare.eu is full of people who put birds and their welfare first and always willing to offer fantastic advice and support to parrot owners all over the country.

Join today and see for yourself :o)
junee
June 9th, 2011
The best parrot rescue for kind, helpful advice, join their forum today and met lovely parrot people.
prestons2
August 3rd, 2011
mellyr
July 18th, 2011
parrotcare is brilliant, june has helped me with my own birds when they were ill and truly cares about them. i have been to her home many times and there is no breeding!! all the birds are well loved and cared for and no expense is spared for there health and well being. june has the kindest heart and i truly believe if it wasn't for her 2 of my own birds would be dead.
vickyw2
July 17th, 2011
Parrotcare is an amazing rescue run by an amazing lady. If you need help or advise for your feathered friend this is the place to go.

If you are looking to rehomed your bird or even looking to adopt you will be treated with great respect, each companion parrot is matched carefully with it's new owner.
beastm
July 18th, 2011
june has been so very helpful when we had problem she gave up her time and talked us through on how to deal with our bird.
so i would back june 100%.and she never ask for a penny
but what ive heard about birds4you i wouldnt recommend them/him to any1
juliets1
July 17th, 2011
I think this site is wonderful and June has been fabulous to me. I have fostered a bird from her and cannot praise her highly enough...my bird is so well adjusted he has settled so well and we love him. I would highly recommend this site to anyone.
marcc5
November 13th, 2011
antheag
July 17th, 2011
the most helpfull lady you will ever meet saved my birds life and never charged me a penny i cannot praise her high enough
karenm31
June 10th, 2011
excellent friendly helpfull people nothing is to much trouble no matter how large or small
jasond16
July 16th, 2011
www.parrotcare.eu claim they are a charity helping take in and rehome unwanted birds but please do not fall for it like my friend did.

Your bird will be put in thilthy conditions and used as breeding machines to help raise money for her "CHARITY" i will upload pictures to show you what my friend found when she went. this is one charity that should be avoided at all costs.
General Information Parrotcare.eu claim they are a charity helping take in and rehome unwanted birds but please do not fall for it like my friend did.

go to http://www.parrot-link.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45443&highlight= and read about shop4birds.

By june e.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Parrotcare.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Parrotcare.eu?

Have a question about Parrotcare.eu?