ParksideMotorsLTD.co.uk reviews

Tel: 07929 348135

1 Review From Our Community

kateg46
4/28/17

I went to the dealer above to see, choose and purchase a car around the budget of 7 to 8 k. I have been pushed to apply for a finance BEFORE choosing a vehicle. I have hardly been given time to browse their vehicles, ask any questions on vehicles... instead I was told madam apply for the finance first rather than checking out vehicles first. If you keep applying for finance with few dealers it can affect your credit score and you may be refused of credit in the end. I found the staff rude, whilst one member of staff (Diego) was trying to answer my question on finance fees, he was told by his manager to leave me and deal with the customer who has just stepped in. I found the service delivered by the manager offensive and a low quality. I went to another dealer and purchased a vehicle from them where I have received great service, the car was great value, as described and staff were honest, I am very happy with my new car!
Please think twice before you approach Parkside Motors Ltd in Burnt Oak, Edgware Road.

Questions? Get answers from the ParksideMotorsLTD.co.uk staff and other customers.

ParksideMotorsLTD.co.uk?