Review of Parent Safely

Tel: +1 615-307-0466
sales@dotthis.com

tracys6
7/13/11

I was sad to find out that the Over The Shoulder Baby Holder is no longer available. The manufacturer has closed it's doors. It is such a shame because they insisted on manufacturing it in the United States and could not compete with the nock-offs made overseas for peanuts. We raised both of our children in ours and since they are now grown, we occasionally use it to carry the pets!

kaylaw2
9/20/09

I wish that I had gotten this product when my son was a newborn. But I'm glad to have found it now, at 6 months and plan to use it for as long as possible. The OTSBH can be used for a child up to 40 pounds. My son who weighs in the low 20's was breaking my back just carrying him. However, with the OTSBH I could carry him all day and not notice the toll on my back and shoulders.

jenm
6/17/09

An absolute rip off!!!!! I ordered an item from this website and I have yet to receive the product! My credit card was charged right away, but the product never arrived. I emailed them and called their number, which I had to track down, dozens of times. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! It's a Sham

yvettes
1/9/09

This company will rip you off... - I purchased an item from the company. They charged my credit card but never sent me the product. I emailed several times asking for a credit, the item or a status. Not once did they reply to a single email that I sent. The owner apparently has another website (www.1stframe.com) and I emailed them as well. Again, no response. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!! I plan on reporting them to the BBB, if they can be located.

Questions? Get answers from the Parent Safely staff and other customers.

Parent Safely?