Review of Parcl

Crows Nest, NSW 1585, Australia
irina.kuzmina@parcl.com

fionac19
8/17/16

I've never heard of package forwarding before, so basically I used to give up on shopping when found out that the store didn't ship to my country. I remember that one day someone from Parcl approcahed me on twitter proposing totry their service for my makeup shopping. That was the day that literally changed my life! My first package from Sephora arrived in 13 days, containing everything I ordered in perfect condition. Nice bonus: I surprised how carfeully they packed the little bottles, glass boxes, lipsticks and other stuff.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to pay extra for forwarder's services and international shipping. Plus keep updating the order after every step - it'll help you control the shipment.

ronw64
5/18/16

I accidentially discovered Parcl on Producthunt. At that time I didn't need international shipping service, however a couple of months later my wife and I needed to buy a birthday present for our daughter. We remembered that she was complaining that all the great makeup brands didn't ship to the UK where we live now. So I thought that I could give Parcl a try. I posted a delivery request there, a few days later three forwarders offered their services. I wasn't really happy with the total sum, I chose the cheapest option ($80 for a $150 purchase). That was painful, especially it's painful when you trust your money to a complete stranger (even though they're verified and have a high rating). Then the process went pretty smooth, the forwarder guided me through every step of it, to be honest the service is a bit complicated. In 10 calendar days I received the package. My daughter's birthday is later this week, I really hope she likes all the amkeup stuff her mum chose for her. So here's my verdict: price - 3/5, speed - 5/5, communication - 5/5, convenience - 3/5.

Questions? Get answers from the Parcl staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Parcl