Review of Parcel2Go.com

5 reviews with 2 stars

edw109
2/6/19

AVOID. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
As a small, struggling business, I am always in need of the most economical courier service. Whilst P2G offers the cheapest... there is a good reason. They offer a very very sub-standard service. DO NOT pay for the insurance or Next Day delivery. These are not guaranteed - whatever lies they may claim - and they will fight you to the death, with everything they have NOT to compensate you. They are only about the money coming in. They rely on their cheap prices to trick customers, and dont worry about customer service... or even doing what you paid the to do.

polya1
12/10/18

booked the day off to wait for a collection from Yodel today arranged through you but that didn't happen due to an error from your end when filling the address, contacted customer service and all I got was an apology and option to drop of somewhere which was not ideal! I've asked for a complaint form and a compensation form (I've lost a day at work!) and was told there wasn't any. Won't use the service again and will alert all my friends. Plus is cheaper and probably safer if you do via the courier company direct! What a scam!

johns1805
10/29/18

Dropped off parcel destination New Zealand, which was picked up that day.They sent me tracking details, lasted 3 days then nothing. Making contact is a nightmare, in the end had to ring New Zealand twice to see if parcel had been delivered. Tried web chat which eventually confirmed parcel had been delivered. Very disappointed wont use again. NO facility to make a complaint, disgusted.

sallyh75
4/19/18

I have used Parcel2Go before, and they seemed fine. But my most recent order, some training materials for an event, were booked under 48 hour delivery. This was collected Monday and still has not been delivered. Its now Thursday.
The worst thing is - there is seemingly no way to contact them. The customer service number you are on hold for hours, there is no live chat. I cant even figure out a way to make a complaint.
I had to reprint and resend all my materials and pay again for a courier I could trust.
I will NEVER use Parcel2Go again!!

michig1
5/6/17

Absolute worse case scenario, they could NOT do it worse on purpose...

I have track of everything but it's long (please ask if you want more). Hence I summarise here and beg you to read a part at least... you won't need to finish before making up your mind:

-- Highest priority delivery using UPS (not the cheap option) for an urgent matter and payed extra for insuring the parcel...
-- First day they didn't pick up the parcel. Ok except that I got NO notification or explanation to understand what happened.
-- I contacted them through Chat (only option) and they helped me by rescheduling but they did NOT have much information so they had to contact UPS in pretty much the same way that I would do directly (so that's a useless delay).
-- Already a day of delay so I was nervous: I kept checking the tracking page but that was NEVER updated so I contacted them every day until...
-- ...they answer that the parcel has been stopped (one day ago!) in the border because of a Local law that they were not aware but that **they had convinced the destination country to accept it anyway** !!!
-- My recipient receives a call saying the opposite so I contact them AGAIN and they tell me a different story: "You need to pay to the borders but the recipient refused".
NOTE: Still... why am I never informed of the problems until I ask? Tracking still saying that the parcel was just picked up!
-- I want to pay the price but they don't even know how much or how to do that so they tell me to contact them in a couple of days.
-- After several communications and the version changing each time, they finally contact me through eMail mostly blaming my recipient and never giving alternatives. I insist that I want to pay... and they give me a page to pay THEM the RETURN of the parcel, not the border fee!!
-- Obviously I strongly refuse to pay them more money (I meant to pay a fee for the borders) so they accept to send me the parcel back at no cost BUT without the battery because it was taken for some other law that I was not informed about either.
-- Important NOTE: at no point they pointed out any line of the Terms and Conditions that I could have missed to read: this was entirely their responsibility and I was always uninformed.
-- (Other unimportant communications complaining)

***** RESULT: I would have expected them to return my 100 pounds (did I say this? That was the price for losing my battery, my time, lots of effort and missing the deadline for my recipient to use it: I payed URGENT delivery with INSURANCE for a reason). Instead I was lucky to convince them of not charging me extra... I won't take this risk again.

***** I don't use '1' star because makes me look like angry person seeking revenge and some people will rather read a '2-star'... but this is definitely a '1'.

Sorry for the long review but hope it helps someone.
Best regards,
Miguel

Response from Dianne F., Parcel2Go.com Representative
Hi Miguel,

Sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience with your delivery. We do everything possible to ensure that the couriers we work with are as effective as possible, so naturally, it’s disappointing to hear stories like yours.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback — it’s valuable to us and the couriers we work with in helping identify areas for future improvement.

I can see we have been emailing you to discuss this.

Dianne Fisher
Parcel2Go Customer Services

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?