ParaphraseService reviews

susanf92
7/8/16

It is a nice service I tend to use to paraphrase my papers. There good enough for me, and reasonable priced. My paper topics included mostly social science and art, however once I ordered a paraphrasing of long finance. They have not failed, delivering a fine paper on time. Certainly makes sense to use.

auroras3
7/7/16

I have a good experience using this certain service. The fact, is I am a non-English native speaker student studying abroad. Therefore, it is sometimes tempting for to deal with the amount of writing work I receive. Firstly, before I mastered (at least partly) my language skills, I had to work hard to finish my papers on time. Usually, they did not receive highest grades due to grammar issues. That is why I applied for this service to help me. It was not an easy choice, but I decided to try.
The result has fully satisfied my needs. They re-write the paper I submitted, without changing main claims and arguments, however, the writing style, grammar, and vocabulary transformed dramatically. In fact, it is a good way to edit own articles for people who do not feel confident in writing English. Certainly, 5 stars.

Questions? Get answers from the ParaphraseService staff and other customers.

ParaphraseService?