Review of ParanormalDate

Boston, MA 2116, US

1 review with 2 stars

johnm276
9/1/15

This site was set up so paranormal wackos could find each other and date. I'm not one, but was curious as to what kind of people are on this site.

I signed up and created an account just to browse profiles for free. I didn't put one picture up and left my profile completely blank. I started receiving a few emails almost immediately that so-and-so was interested in me and has sent me a message. So I clicked on "read message" and it takes me to a page where I have to sign up and pay money to read the messages.

Maybe this review is just premature because I haven't really been burned by this site, but it just reeks of the typical scam dating sites. Why would anyone send a message to someone with no picture and nothing in their profile? It probably is a company generated bot sending messages to me to try and entice me into a paid membership. And once I pay to read my messages, the person's profile no longer exists, and new messages stop coming. This has happened to me on other sites, and this site shows the same scam pattern. Beware!

Two stars, because I didn't sign up and get burned.

YES it's true...various sites are funneled into one big site. From Farmers & Cowboys, Big Beautiful Women, San Diego Beat and many others..which means you are listed on all of the sites. Almost every man that contacted me was a scammer using similar lingo about being a widow, wanting to jump right into love and could I contact him off the site.-The parent company is in England. BUt this is not the only one of it's kind many are owned by one company and list you on all their sites. Same story of scammers on all of them. FBI has now put out bulletins warning people of these scams. I say look up reviews and the word CATFISHER and you will find out.

By Annette G.

If I join I' video how why Paranormal Date should rename itself " Subnormal Fate" because it kills your wallet, mind, heart, hope and self esteem. George needs to disassociate FAST before we get FURIOUS! disgusted, poor, girlfriendless, sleepless,18 year listener

By madness m.

Yes, but most likely it's from a fake alien profile as approximately 85.7% of profiles on this website are fake.

By Noooosbs H.
Questions? Get answers from the ParanormalDate staff and other customers.

ParanormalDate?