Paragon Flavours reviews

admin@paragonflavours.com

1 star

laurieh139
2/10/19

Wonderful company, If you have any questions they have a Facebook page as well as online chat. Fast shipping, great packaging, awesome prices. Laurie

renatoo3
2/10/19

Just great service!

I placed my orders sunday night and items were received by tuesday.

Packaging was excellent too and all the items i ordered were spot on.

I will be ordering again for sure once i get around my first few DIYs.

cherylt132
1/19/19

Awesome , very professional company , will be ordering again thanks again for your great service Cheryl

joeyn13
11/2/18

They were the cheapest I could find for product and shipping. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to mix their own juices. The cost of juice has gone from $66 premixed for 120ml to $5 for 120ml that I mixed myself. That's a savings of over $2000 a year. So glad I decided to mix my own.

jeffreyg118
7/17/18

Easy website to navigate, good pricing and excellent service. They even included a free sample of another flavor to try. I will be using Paragon again!

bonnied83
6/28/18

Nice site, really like the tracking feature.. only complaint is maybe more flavours.. prices are very reasonable and delivery was quick enough for me

farrenm
6/24/18

I will continue to do business with (Lisa) Paragon Flavours simply because she's awesome, order was delivered on time, products are excellent and so is customer service,

Keep up the fantastic work Lisa

ianc137
5/22/18

There are many sites that sell (most) of the items I'm looking for. I compare a few of them for price, free shipping threshold, overall selection, reviews/word of mouth. Paragon has come out ahead on multiple orders. They back that up with excellent service, which ensure that I'll come back. Shipping across the country takes a few extra days compared to sites based locally, but it is well worth the wait if I want to take advantage of the free shipping.

frankd180
4/26/18

Was very happy with the amount of product i have recived for how much i have spent. I will placing another order with paragon flavours.

pattim44
3/21/18

I would recommend Paragon to others. Their product and customer service were far above and beyond what was expected.

craigb114
3/21/18

Ordered and shipped on same day. I was impressed everything came vacuum sealed and professionally packed. 32 item order was 100% correct. Will definitely order again. A+++++

vickir34
3/16/18

excellent service, fast shipping. Would order from Lisa again. Not fond of Site jabber for reviewing site though, they want me to write a novel for this review.

shaynep2
2/21/18

Thankshanks for both the candy canes and bonus flavour! Very impressed with the shipping time (only a couple of hours after ordering!).

patc169
2/6/18

I just received my first order from Paragon. It arrived on time. I was impressed with the packaging. The bottles were well secured and labelled. Im impressed. Someone at their end has a firm grasp on presentation and its importance.
This was our first venture into ordering concentrates online. We have a local guy we deal with but his selections limited. Paragon came through. Were confident the concentrates will be fresh and worthy so, we ll definitely use them for future orders.

blaynea
2/6/18

The transaction was almost instant. Everything was clean & vacuum sealed... I purchased Nic, flavouring & bottles at very competitive pricing, with the added bonus of 10% off! (Most places jack their price 5% then give the Reddit5 coupon haha).
Paragon Flavours is bookmarked my top DIY supply retailer for Western Canada.
Thanks for everything!

alexandera46
1/19/18

Quick shipping. Nicely packaged order. Reasonably priced and good variety of flavours.
I will definitely be ordering again to enrich my flavour stash.

patrickm217
1/13/18

My overall experience was excellent and i plan on ordering again through this company all of my questions were answered in a timely manor

denisa39
1/7/18

Great fast service at very very good price nice peoples order on sat live in Calgary Alberta and was here next Friday plus love the freebies that came in the package

ericm214
12/29/17

Really happy with everything except maybe the delay time on the shopping card. First time customer at paragon and can't be more satisfied. Thanks

chantalm19
11/21/17

I ordered a few of these flavours, and received them very quickly and securely. Thank you so much for the trial flavours that you included - they are much appreciated.

lindsayr42
11/11/17

Easy ordering, great prices, wide selection, fast shipping and great customer service! Will definitely continue to support Paragon Flavours.

jonathanw99
11/6/17

All of my concentrates and, separately, the nicotine came packaged in vacuum-sealed plastic. I thought this was an excellent touch; it keeps them fresh if you don't need them immediately and looks nice to boot. I also received a handwritten thank-you note and a little gift, which I was very impressed by. The shipping was very fast, too; 2 business days.

I sent an email to them asking about a certain concentrate being in stock in a certain size, and they replied within 12 hours to say that they'd just done a restock on the website and it was in stock! Again, I was impressed.

My sole complaint with Paragon is that the wishlist forgets things when you add them and sometimes its add-to-cart function throws an error and you can't add it, so you have to go find the concentrate. It's a rather minor niggle, but was annoying nonetheless.

The prices, though! I was paying almost double for my concentrates before I found these guys, and that's really reason enough to order from them again even without the rest of the goodness.

davidp406
11/3/17

Fast shipping, good prices and very good packaging. I will order from you again very good experience. Thank you very much

kellyc187
11/3/17

This was my first purchase with Paragon, and it certainly won't be my last. The prices are fantastic, the packaging and shipping was quick, and they included a nice thank you note, Halloween candy and a 5ml sample in my order. It really is the little touches like that which make an impression.
Thank you Paragon, and you'll be getting another order from me soo!

graemew7
9/28/17

Thanks for the Grape Soda Tester sample packs have really been a great idea.. Last one arrived yesterday...bout a week delivery

Questions? Get answers from the Paragon Flavours staff and other customers.

Paragon Flavours?