Review of PaperMoz

policy@papermoz.com

petw
10/29/13

Hello,
I would like to warn all students too, this website is a fraud. They took my money, as i needed help with my dissertation project due to personal problems and needed it done.. They did not deliver in time, they did not write on the required topic. So i failed the topic and in the end needed to complete it myself. They were very rude to me when i requested refund, threatened me they will let my university know about this.. Oh well, i needed help for once and only, will never do again. And i hope this reviews will help potential customers to change their mind.

jayk21
5/17/13

Horrible experience, DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THAT I MADE!!!! DO NOT USE THIS SITE the papers are terrible, they have no customer service and they do not give refunds if they do not deliver what was asked, on time, etc but if you need a paper fast they rip you off, DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

poojas5
5/1/13

SCAM! DONT GO TO THIS WEBSITE! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AWAY. I THREATENED THEM THAT I WOULD WRITE BAD REVIEWS ABOUT THEM AND THEN THE CHIEF MANAGER THREATENED ME BY SAYING "THEY WOULD "SEND THE ESSAY THAT THEY WROTE TO ALL THE UNIVERSITIES AND I WOULD GET CAUGHT FOR PLAGIARIZING!!" WOWWWW! IM THREATENED. THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT UNIVERSITY I GO TO. DO NOT PICK THEM. IT IS COMPLETE BULL$#*!. THEY SENT ME MY PAPER BACK THAT WASNT EVEN WRITTEN ON THE TOPIC I ASKED FOR! IF YOU DO USE THEM FIGHT FOR YOUR MONEY BACK OR JUST CUS THEM OUT ON CHAT AND THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK! AND THEY ARE HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

shaikhaa
1/14/12

Unfortunately, I didn't read review about this site before. I send it was the worst experience I had ever in my whole life. I was thinking to be loyal customer but after my first experience, I will never ever deal with, then again, paid for 24 hours, but they take 36 hours to do only two pages. Their writing is really bad, and they told me that someone had PhD will do it, which is not true because it is sound someone in high school can do it better.

shamsheers
2/7/11

I assume this is the worst experience I have ever had in my whole life...I asked them to write me a paper. It was not written on time...They asked for 24 hour extension. Then later on when i actually got this paper, It was completely off topic.
They ask you time for revision, telling that the quality control is taking a look.(quality control does not exist) After they have taken your money here is what you get:
1) No support
2) Rudeness
3) They will pull you to a point that you shout at them and use the four letter "F" word...so that they can put the phone down.
4) Finally the refund was agreed upon...2 and a half months and i am still waiting for it...They know tricks, even your visa or MasterCard won't companies be able to help you because they say, "You have lack of evidence that the company agreed for refund" And the evidence, you will never get. I assure it.

Questions? Get answers from the PaperMoz staff and other customers.

PaperMoz?